SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Nismofreak

I got to say some abd news. My dad was having fun in the snow. So he got suck and pulled the left side of the front bumper of including the screws. Now my bumpers is messed up and need a new one.

Man, I wish it would snow up here. This sucks. No white Christmas for me.... :'( . There's a car dealer up here offering that if you buy a car from him for $5000 or more, and if it snows up here on New Years Day, he'll give you $5000.

if that p-finder was lifted your bumper would still be in tact!!! that should sum it up for you...  :waaa:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Is South Dakota boring?

Depends on what you like to do. I've only been out once since I moved here in Nov., but I have a family, so I don't care to go out to bars and clubs much anymore. I wish it would snow though so I could do some snow drifting.