none taken, just trying to keep you from working your ass off . I really like the mothers too, I use it for upkeep.

Have you used the blue magic? i feel like the mothers works better for the heavy duty work. I will find out more tomorrow but at this point it appears blue magic looks better. Do you have any experience with sealers? i need to find a good sealer

sig22.jpgaim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com

I havent tried blue magic yet, the never dull works ok as long as it isnt oxidized heavily or potted.

I havent used any sealer, most of the stuff that I have polished has been stuff that I would just repolish if I needed to.

I did wax and buff that tank after I polished and it still looks the same.

Might wanna look here . I have had really good results with Wolfgang products from these guys. Look for a thread at some point. Hadn't done my rims yet, but My hood looks like a mirror. Here is a little teaser for ya...

fj022.jpg

fj051.jpg

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

i did go get my third round of products, Noxon Metal Polish, Meguiars Hot Rims Polish, Eagle one Nevr Dull, and Nano Wheel Polish.

Loooks like i have some work ahead of me, i also ordered some sealer online since i couldnt find any instores so that i dont have to do all this work again ever. Just upkeep from now on

Edited by Ace

Well i finally got around to a test session. I tested everything on an untouched rim. No sanding , no previous polishing .

The Wheel of the test

CIMG2305.jpg

close up

CIMG2307.jpg

The products

CIMG2304.jpg

From left to right the products are:

Mothers Metal Polish, Meguiars Hot Rims Mag& Aluminum Polish, Nevr Dull, Eagle One Nano Wax, Blue Magic, Noxon Metal Polish, and Mothers Powerball Aluminum Polish.

I then took a highlighter and marked sections for each product and used each per instructions

Here is after polish is on

CIMG2311.jpg

After wiping the polish off here are the results of the seven products.

CIMG2315.jpg

CIMG2313.jpg

So after all the testing and products id have to say the best 2 products are Meguiars and Blue Magic with the Mothers in the can in second place. I still need to sand and stuff for the rims in the bad spots but as far as just polish goes those are my findings.