cool superchips it is... time to get some goodys! i think the chip will compliment my cold air intake and exhaust... should i get a throttle body spacer also? i already hyped up the tranny and did 3:92 gears/trac lock...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Hey dude..here's what I'd look at seriously.  If you are talking about trading in the vehicle in a year or so, why dump all of this money into adding power, when you will never get that money back?Spend the money on the vehicle that you really want and then put the power in it.  I've learned this the hard way, trust me.  But to answer your question, unless you are going to have your A/F Ratio tuned in, I would not continue to add mods that allow better breathing, if you do not anticipate adding fuel.  Bottom line HP=Air+Fuel.  Take one out of the equasion and you don't have a good engine, its either running to rich or to lean.  I'm not trying to be negative, just truthful.Kev

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

ok im going to chill ! so when i get a cummins of my own... i'm coming straight to you. what do you think, manual or auto?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Depends on the application and what/how you will be using the power for.  If your towing..get a manual.  If you wanna put it on the track, get an AUTO  ;DA lot of people will argue with me about having an auto on the track, but here's some food for thought.  While my opponent is working his clutch, I've got the pedal down with a pepsi in hand (while the truck shifts itself and I don't have to worry about losing boost everytime the clutch goes in)...lmao  :PThe only complaint I have about a cummins with a manual  (My 06 is a 6 spd) is that the G56 is geared so low that when going into 4th gear I'm doin 35, no joke.  >:(  (I now wish I would have got the 5spd auto)I apologize if I kind of stepped on you with my comment.  But instead of throwing the money away, why not put it towards a real motor? BTW, if finances allow it, now's the time to get the mighty Cummins.  I picked mine up for Dealer cost and 0% financing  ;D ;D

no apology needed! looking out for my better interest is a good thing... i'm still digesting some of the interest on my new toy hauller. the plan is late december early jan. for the cummins. i would definately like to run it down the strip a few times though... 

Seriously, I'd drive both (auto and manual) around and see what fits your style.I ended up going with a manual this time, just cause I'm not on the track anymore...and it has now become my toy hauler.  Every weekend, I trailer up the R1 and take her to the track now  ;D

Which one?Brett, Taylor, Aaron?Dem guys at Edge are cool as hell.  Very Knowledgeable and make probably the best products on the market.  Team them up with Diesel Dynamics and Bill Kondolay..and you have an unbeatable team

i just took a two hour crash course with ed rossi, western region mngr. yada! yada! allot of good info though... edge is releasing a complete gas engine lineafter SEMA. no worries, im still looking forward to that cummins...