Yeah, I knew about the entire gas line...but the issue that they have been having is passing the CARB emissions stuff.  As you know...edge is the way to go.  They know they stuffI've never met Ed Rossi, but I will say that he definately is in with a good company.  The guys at Edge are awesome!!!!So do you own your own shop??  Sorry, I don't know your background.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

this is burrito from the day, i know you your brother and your sister... your just all grown up now. i work the sales counter @ central 4 wheel drive i have been in this industry now for about 10 years... you need to stop in and say what up! and dont forget in a few months were going dodge ram 2500 shopping!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Dude..my deepest apology, but now knowing that we have history..I still can't put a face to a name. I'd love to stop by..but unfortunately, back in 93..had to get away from the dirt and move out of town.  I'm actually located in Denver now.  But you better believe when it comes time for the shopp'n I'll be there.Kev**EDIT**  after thinking about it, the only name that comes to mind is Weaks??

yeah, cause last I heard Weeks was driv'n rigs...so I didn't think he just had a change of career...lmaoCome on dude...your teas'n me... I've got one other Jeff in my mind, but I'm not sure (as I know a bunch of Jeff's).  You used to hang at the Murphey's...when Jeb and Kenny were around???

yah i played football with danny... my brother is pug, my last name is barretto...also: jeb is still around. i think kenny is still drinking 40's somewhere...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Holey shit dude..I totally remember you now. Your not jok'n man..its been forever since we last talked.  We definately gotta throw up IM or something and catch up.  My...how things have changed for both of us.. I'm glad we are all able to keep in touch, as its crazy how many of us on Steve's board here grew up together...lmao

• 4 weeks later...
:o so this kid comes in with a 06 ram srt10... im doing a gibson header, borla exhaust, and a mopar hi-performance cam kit. it has a super chip programmer and an automatic tranny... HELP! he also wants to super charge it, and thats when you come into play. yay? nay? good? bad? pros? cons?