I Got Rid Of Diming Lights But Now I Have Problems Sometimes Starting My Car..what Would The Problem Be?

i got 2 amps...(1)600 watt for mids and highs..(1)1000 watt amp for 2 "12's".....i did the BIG III..but before i did the BIG III or had my system my car already had that problem....could it be the cable from the fuse box, the starter,the battery,fuses..???

Did you check your battery state of charge? If you here a clicking sound when you attempt to crank the engine ( ignition start position ) the battery is the problem, so check it. It sounds like machine gun dry fire, tick tick tick tick tick. If you're not having this problem lmk

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

i got 2 amps...(1)600 watt for mids and highs..(1)1000 watt amp for 2 "12's".....i did the BIG III..but before i did the BIG III or had my system my car already had that problem....could it be the cable from the fuse box, the starter,the battery,fuses..???

starter did you run a new wire to the starter?? double check al wire connections esp the fuse box if its loose you might be loosing power to some importent(sp) circuits.

smdsig2.jpg

starter did you run a new wire to the starter?? double check al wire connections esp the fuse box if its loose you might be loosing power to some importent(sp) circuits.

naw i jst added a 1/0 gauge wire to the alternator goin to the battery..but maybe it might be the fuse box cable...its very very white...u knw wut i mean?...i think ima change it....would a 2 or 4 gauge cable b good???

verry white as in hot or white as in crossion? cause if its that hot somethis shorted out bad, but put a fuse in line with ur alt, 150amp-200amp no more than 200 i dont guess if ur alts bigger, and did u upgrade the ground from the motor to the chasis and from bat neg to body? if not then ur tryin to push to much current into the batt but not let it flow right so it aint chargeing efficently, but on the not wantin to start right all i can see that might be wrong is a bad ground, bad battery or a short somewere

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

verry white as in hot or white as in crossion? cause if its that hot somethis shorted out bad, but put a fuse in line with ur alt, 150amp-200amp no more than 200 i dont guess if ur alts bigger, and did u upgrade the ground from the motor to the chasis and from bat neg to body? if not then ur tryin to push to much current into the batt but not let it flow right so it aint chargeing efficently, but on the not wantin to start right all i can see that might be wrong is a bad ground, bad battery or a short somewere

its white like old...like idk how to say it...or like u said "WHITE AS IN CROSSION".....

its white like old...like idk how to say it...or like u said "WHITE AS IN CROSSION".....

The corrosion is preventing the current from getting to the starter. A starter motor is the highest draw in the vehicle, (up to 500 amps sometimes) and will often be the only thing that doesn't work well (everything else electrical on the vehicle will still work OK)

Clean off all of the corrosion with a wire brush, then in stall new, clean battery cables and ground straps and it will start like new.

ok....today i cleaned the battery wires and upgraded the fuse box/relay wire in the hood...and nothing changed at all...the car is still the same...!!UGH!!.....anybody know anything else that could help me out?