Rockford Fosgate T4000.1

Money talks...I agree with that one. If I wasn't about to move I'd be on this. Free bump

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Please no worry!!

Before u paid me I had told you it would not ship till the money was in my account.

I did not have 65 buxs to ship it. Your money came in Thursday. I told you either Friday or Monday it would ship. Those facts are correct yes?

It was shipped yesterday less then 24 hrs after payment was recieved. I log on this morning to send you a tracking numner and seen this post :o

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 08/08/2008.

Tracking Number: 1Z R17 056 42 0660 484 5

Type: Package

Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the Scheduled Delivery Date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window.

In Transit - On Time

Scheduled Delivery: 08/08/2008

Shipped To: PEARL, MS, US

Shipped/Billed On: 08/01/2008

Service: GROUND

Special Instructions: SIGNATURE REQUIRED

Weight: 40.60 Lbs

Sorry about that homie!!! My brother been asking about this every day. I told him what you said and that you had a good rep! But he was worried, which made me worry alittle. I started to wait til Monday, but just jumped the gun alittle early!!! Much respect to you!!

Thanks man, I REALLY appreciate this!!!!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Archived