Rockford Fosgate T4000.1

no but it wouldn't be a problem to, glad you said that cause that reminds me when i sell it i will pull a mr wigglez and video it working before it ships. As to be no mis understandings. Even though I never took it out the box ups delivered it in! I sold a amp to pstone11 but he left me no feed back :(

but u can check my ebay feedback under sactownstang i have like 267 feedback 100% in last 2 years. It's a fine amp but I don't need a spare. I wanted to get this and another 4000.1 set up all four at 18V on 2 TRF 18" subs but RF not showing me any love lately, so can't get it done.

Actually I have 2 t4001 that are 18V modified as well possibly for sale. I would need to order new amps before those 2 go. Looking to go with stetsom or sundown. Hifonics was my third choice but I think one of the S amps is in the cards!

have you tested it yet? i might have someone interested.

would that be me? :unknw:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

no but it wouldn't be a problem to, glad you said that cause that reminds me when i sell it i will pull a mr wigglez and video it working before it ships. As to be no mis understandings. Even though I never took it out the box ups delivered it in! I sold a amp to pstone11 but he left me no feed back :(

but u can check my ebay feedback under sactownstang i have like 267 feedback 100% in last 2 years. It's a fine amp but I don't need a spare. I wanted to get this and another 4000.1 set up all four at 18V on 2 TRF 18" subs but RF not showing me any love lately, so can't get it done.

Actually I have 2 t4001 that are 18V modified as well possibly for sale. I would need to order new amps before those 2 go. Looking to go with stetsom or sundown. Hifonics was my third choice but I think one of the S amps is in the cards!

sundown? what would u use a few 3000ds?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Crap, Sorry about that man, I'll leave you some feedback in a minute. It showed up and I put it in a pile with the rest of the amps, so I haven't thought about it much. Good seller here, he sent me a vid of the amp working and everything before he shipped.. Going to go leave feedback now - sorry, I've been a spacecase..

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived