yeap, I wanna see him fight Ricardo Arona Again.

who Beat him? he only has 1 loss, I think he got lucky agianst the Giant Jap, ifit wasnt for that arm bar he might have gotton Killed

Kohsaka is the one person who is responsible for his loss. It is really crap though. It was a King of Rings tournament (old school style) and Kohsaka opened up his eye with an elbow (illegal in that tournament). The fight was stopped immediately to disqualify him for throwing the illegal elbow. Then the docs said that Fedor was going to need stitches. This would not have been a cut bad enough to stop a fight but since he was going to be sitting around waiting for the next fight and then sitting around waiting for the next fight, etc. the docs called him unfit to fight and the loss went on his record. Its okay though. He met up with him again in a Pride fight. He beat Kohsaka relentlessly until the ref was about to stop it then pulled back and let him get up. This was repeated until the ring docs called the fight. It was pure punishment and not really sportsman-like but I can't say I blame him. The guy ruined a perfect record with a damn illegal elbow.

Hong Man Choi - I kind of agree. Fedor was outmatched with strength for sure but I won't call it luck with the armbar. That is one of the many things that makes him great. The armbar was a key move for a lot of fighter until the whole fight world knew it and knew how to fight out of it. Now, only a few select people are able to pull them off regularly. Fedor is one of them. I know it took him two attempts in that fight but I will vote more for skill than luck. I am surprised he didn't work more on delivering more shots right out of the gate with HMC though. I think he learned from that (fighting such a big ass guy) and that is why he came out of the gate rocking Silvia's world so that in the event that Silvia might have been able to over power him, he nipped that problem in the bud.

I've been watching this guy and singing about how awesome he is for a long time. All the newly subscribed UFC fans (that really don't know shit about MMA) all think that what happens in the UFC rules the earth. The UFC doesn't always have the best. Sorry Dana White! FEDOR EMELIANENKO - FTW!

BJJ20logo20resize.png

yeap, I wanna see him fight Ricardo Arona Again.

who Beat him? he only has 1 loss, I think he got lucky agianst the Giant Jap, ifit wasnt for that arm bar he might have gotton Killed

David thats like saying "if he didnt get knocked out he would have killed _____" Choi is a can and was an easy win for feder just like zulu and alot of other "huge" fighters

Kohsaka is the one person who is responsible for his loss. It is really crap though. It was a King of Rings tournament (old school style) and Kohsaka opened up his eye with an elbow (illegal in that tournament). The fight was stopped immediately to disqualify him for throwing the illegal elbow. Then the docs said that Fedor was going to need stitches. This would not have been a cut bad enough to stop a fight but since he was going to be sitting around waiting for the next fight and then sitting around waiting for the next fight, etc. the docs called him unfit to fight and the loss went on his record. Its okay though. He met up with him again in a Pride fight. He beat Kohsaka relentlessly until the ref was about to stop it then pulled back and let him get up. This was repeated until the ring docs called the fight. It was pure punishment and not really sportsman-like but I can't say I blame him. The guy ruined a perfect record with a damn illegal elbow.

Hong Man Choi - I kind of agree. Fedor was outmatched with strength for sure but I won't call it luck with the armbar. That is one of the many things that makes him great. The armbar was a key move for a lot of fighter until the whole fight world knew it and knew how to fight out of it. Now, only a few select people are able to pull them off regularly. Fedor is one of them. I know it took him two attempts in that fight but I will vote more for skill than luck. I am surprised he didn't work more on delivering more shots right out of the gate with HMC though. I think he learned from that (fighting such a big ass guy) and that is why he came out of the gate rocking Silvia's world so that in the event that Silvia might have been able to over power him, he nipped that problem in the bud.

I've been watching this guy and singing about how awesome he is for a long time. All the newly subscribed UFC fans (that really don't know shit about MMA) all think that what happens in the UFC rules the earth. The UFC doesn't always have the best. Sorry Dana White! FEDOR EMELIANENKO - FTW!

Actually Arona did the damage that let to fedors eye getting cut..... IMO Arona beat Fedor and he is the type of fighter that will put the 1st "legit" loss on his record... If Barnett brings his A game he could beat Fedor.... Fedor is weakest on his back and his guard can be passed with ease if his opponent has good sub defense...

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

David thats like saying "if he didnt get knocked out he would have killed _____" Choi is a can and was an easy win for feder just like zulu and alot of other "huge" fighters

Actually Arona did the damage that let to fedors eye getting cut..... IMO Arona beat Fedor and he is the type of fighter that will put the 1st "legit" loss on his record... If Barnett brings his A game he could beat Fedor.... Fedor is weakest on his back and his guard can be passed with ease if his opponent has good sub defense...

your right, about the choi fight, it just looked like a weak win to me.

I thought Arona beat fedor too, I would really like to see them square off agian, that might of been the Best MMA fight I ever seen, I dont know anything about Barnett, I will see if I can find some vids of him.

your right, about the choi fight, it just looked like a weak win to me.

I thought Arona beat fedor too, I would really like to see them square off agian, that might of been the Best MMA fight I ever seen, I dont know anything about Barnett, I will see if I can find some vids of him.

fedor doesnt pick fights he just wins them all :)

I think a fight with Arona would be boring because neither fighter can sub the other and Arona is all about positioning and control on the ground... very seldom does he try to finish fights

Barnett is a big strong wrestler with excellent submission defense and hes not afraid to bang....hes been in there with the cream of the crop of pride and ufc and hes beaten all of the big names that hes aside from crocop..... www.pancrase.org usually has alot of fight archives and the entire affliction ppv is hosted there right now :)

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio