Pitbullx Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 If I remember correctly, didn't Kosaka swing an elbow that caught him in the cut causing it to open back up? I think that was the case... I know the initial damage was done in the fight against arona... damn fedor and his paper thin skin Quote Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
cmrs2k Posted July 22, 2008 Author Report Posted July 22, 2008 Yeah, but I really can't think of any other time that I remember seeing him bleed. I'm sure I have but I really can't remember. I do remember very well how much blood Kosaka spilled when Fedor got a chance at him again in a Pride fight. I kind of felt bad for him. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.