Sonic Electronix

Well i just got my iraggi 200 amp alt and my powermaster batts. currently waiting on my btl 18's and my 3000 watt amps from sundown. i just got done drawing up my wall and i was wondering if you guys thought that it would work. My btls are 18's fully loaded and ima run 3000 watts to each. the wall is 12.14ft3 after displacement tuned to 31.18hz.

2 18'' fi btls fully loaded

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

3 powermaster 3100d series batts

11.75 cuft wall after displacement tuned to 31.08 hz

Well i just got my iraggi 200 amp alt and my powermaster batts. currently waiting on my btl 18's and my 3000 watt amps from sundown. i just got done drawing up my wall and i was wondering if you guys thought that it would work. My btls are 18's fully loaded and ima run 3000 watts to each. the wall is 12.14ft3 after displacement tuned to 31.18hz.

I would be carefull with it untill you learn the limits of the system, the subz should really move in that box, which is good for cooling, but you gotta becarefull not to over excurt the woofer since you have a good size box the back pressure is reduced.

It Should SLAM REAL fucking hard, probably gonna break some shit.

Guest aseanj52

So, don't turn it up all the way first time. Give it some time, slowly learn what your subs can do. They won't need full power to really get going since the box is so big. Less power is needed.

well i mean i can change from all thread to 2x4s to add a little more displacement but i figured at this size and tuned this low and a little lower freq around 31 it should pound lows hard. but i mean give me some good advice here i mean i can make it smaller it has not even been cut yet.

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

nothing wrong with the size IMO, I just wanted you to be carefull untill you figured out your limits, your box is right inline with Fi's recomend sizing, your just feeding them more than RMS ratings, so I just wanted you to be carefull with it when you first fired it up.

it should really pound the lows with that tuning, cant wait to see videos off it getting nasty

aight thanks man great advice i cant wait till the sundowns arrive so i can hook these babys up. also i cant wait to open the btls up sometime this week as well haha. oh i got a quick question ima get a new battery soon but will it be ok to use stock batt in front with the powermaster 3100s in the back?

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

Archived