Rf P400.2 Advice

West_Coast:_Heavy

I have a RF P400.2 (400X1 at 4 ohms, 200X2 at 2 ohms) in my Chevy Crewcab truck. Right now its running a single 12 in a bandpass box. It hits "ok" for only being 1 speaker at 200 watts.(I only have 1 channel going.) I can't run the current speaker bridged because it won't handle the 400 watts.

What would be a wise choice for 400 watts in a box that can be 5 cubes max. 2-12's? 1-15?

(the rub is that it's going to be in a removable box that will occupy a flipped back-backseat space.)

Ultimately I think I'm going for a single 18 running 2000 watts. (BTL?)

KICKER ZX750.1

(2) kENWOOD KFC 12"s

I have a RF P400.2 (400X1 at 4 ohms, 200X2 at 2 ohms) in my Chevy Crewcab truck. Right now its running a single 12 in a bandpass box. It hits "ok" for only being 1 speaker at 200 watts.(I only have 1 channel going.) I can't run the current speaker bridged because it won't handle the 400 watts.

What would be a wise choice for 400 watts in a box that can be 5 cubes max. 2-12's? 1-15?

(the rub is that it's going to be in a removable box that will occupy a flipped back-backseat space.)

Ultimately I think I'm going for a single 18 running 2000 watts. (BTL?)

a btl will take around 8cubes

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

you dont ness need 8 cubes for that sub but for less power and a bigger box it will sound and pound a little harder but you could go all the way down to 6 with no problem. but if you ever decide to throw more power to it i would rec a little smaller box around 5-6 cubes

2 18'' fi btls fully loaded

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

3 powermaster 3100d series batts

11.75 cuft wall after displacement tuned to 31.08 hz

Guest aseanj52

Not going to find much of a selection in the 400 RMS range in 12's or 15's. Maybe a 10. Maybe 2 10's. Just depends on the sub. Why not upgrade amp?

Mod probably didn't read the body, just the title. RF 400.2 is usually used as a mids amp.

Archived