Ive tried all 3 chokes but what I used last was the .735 I found a place where I can order different chokes so I might pick a few up

you realy want to use a #5 for skeet. .735 is almost a turkey choke. your spread pattern is going to be small as hell. with a 5 you will have a bigger pattern

4 - 15in Lanzar 2000watt subs

2 Crunch p1500 amps

JVC KD-AVX2 headunit

2 Flipdown 7 in. sunvisor moniters

1 93 Ford Ranger

you realy want to use a #5 for skeet. .735 is almost a turkey choke. your spread pattern is going to be small as hell. with a 5 you will have a bigger pattern

Ill try them all out sooner or later just havent had the time to do it recently I might order few different chokes tonight for it

my little brother shoots in competitions. his team won the state tournament here in bama a while back..... hes very good in something called "trap". ive never been able to watch him shoot but id like to watch it someday...... the only bad thing is that i cant drink beer at the competitions.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

i skeet shoot alot, used to belong to a club last year, but didnt wanna go back this year.... still do it almost weekly tho, we have our own hella sick thrower

i dont even use my thrower anymore. i progressed to a point that im hitting quads so i just go out with 2 boxes of clays and 2 boxes of shells and hand throw 3 to 4 at a time lol. ill get up to tom knapps level sooner of later. if you dont know who he is he holds the world record of 10 hand thrown clays

2 Crunch p1500 amps

JVC KD-AVX2 headunit

1 93 Ford Ranger

i dont even use my thrower anymore. i progressed to a point that im hitting quads so i just go out with 2 boxes of clays and 2 boxes of shells and hand throw 3 to 4 at a time lol. ill get up to tom knapps level sooner of later. if you dont know who he is he holds the world record of 10 hand thrown clays

eh, im not much for havin them thrown, not out where i live, id rather load the thrower with 5 or so...and shoot them that way

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

eh, im not much for havin them thrown, not out where i live, id rather load the thrower with 5 or so...and shoot them that way

no i ment you throw them then shoot them. lol you just have to be quick that is where tom knapp is the man

2 Crunch p1500 amps

JVC KD-AVX2 headunit

1 93 Ford Ranger

Archived