Okay getting some 20's for my 01 blazer, im pretty sure im gonna lower it 2-3 inches, what exactly do i need, links very much appreciated. and its a 4x4 :/ so help me out plz!? im told it's a very easy process, and if anyone lives in kansas near topeka and would be willing to help, ill buy lunch/beer/gas money whatever it takes to get it done!

Okay getting some 20's for my 01 blazer, im pretty sure im gonna lower it 2-3 inches, what exactly do i need, links very much appreciated. and its a 4x4 :/ so help me out plz!? im told it's a very easy process, and if anyone lives in kansas near topeka and would be willing to help, ill buy lunch/beer/gas money whatever it takes to get it done!

http://www.blazerforum.com/m_75106/tm.htm

If its a normal 4x4 its not to bad You can get as much as a 4 inch drop and still have the 4 wheel drive function. Id be careful when useing 4wheel drive tho. Beltec makes kits for your blazer. You can get the kit from Summit, Jegs, Avs, and FBI Its a strait forward bolt on kit think the hardest part is braking the rusted old nuts loose.

yeah its push button 4x4 not lock out or anything, if that makes a difference...i don't use the 4x4 very often only when i hunt which lately has been 1 time in the past probly 3 years, plus i got another truck for that i can use now. thanks p

I think this one is the kit you are looking for. You have a torsion bar front suspension if it's a 4x4.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

you might be able to use the factory ones since you arent lowering that much, but I would still suggest a nice set of drop shocks.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...