Sonic Electronix

lookin good Dave

back then I had a 1976 Plymouth Volare with 4-12"s in the back seat, 2- Pyles, 2- JLs, 2- Jensen 300 watters, the blue amps, a toshiba 15wx4 amp, a clarion cd player, 50wx4 american(pro?) eq, radioshack 6x9s and 6.5" mid bass, and 8" subs, and a whole lo of tweeters

LOL

whish I had a camera, talk about ghetto

(my volare)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Getto was my Regal 2 JBL 12"s with the RF-DSM60. Wires every where. Box so big you could live in it. Totaly no Idea about air space and freq's just build it to fit and hope it slaps...lol this was 1990 to 1992.

Regal.jpg

Edited by DVBin916
SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

I miss them old days. It was such a simpler time back then. It was all about how you were gona make the next dolla to put gas in the tank to go cruse Brodway and miller. and what broads house to slide through... those were the day's not a care in the world just rollin! Young! Dumb! and Havin Fun!

Edited by DVBin916
SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

oh man they busted out the lowrider pics........ALPINE we need more pics!!!!!!

LOL Clean ass rides brotha. '94 is when I graduated so I was barely learning about "Life". It was also when the lowrider movement was in full force and the imports were barely getting on the scene. Down here in S.J. it was some good times too except it wasn't saving a $1 for gas but scrounging together $1.50 to go buy a burrito from Jalisco's on King. LOL. Then, post up right there and watch everyone cruise.