Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know this is a long shot but I dont know of any other forums with as many members from countries other then the USA. I am looking for BMX jerseys from around to the world to buy. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated and if I end up purchasing one I will paypal the person some money

here are a few pictures for reference but the S Africa one I really want the most

south_africa.jpg

2008UCIWorldsSamBig.jpg

2008UCIWorldsBrown.jpg

thanks alot guys

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 758 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...