Are You Ready For Some Fooootballlllllllll

I agotta go with Barry myself. he did much more with so much less.

But then i will give L.T. a tied at 2nd nod with Sweetness.

David.... did I see a list of NFC names with no Bucs pick in there? Ashame.

I have the Fantasy League ready to go and a thread about to be made. Any takers?

Posted Image

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Barry will always top in my book, not just because its my team but because of what he did w/o a team, never showing off and always handled his business.

pure class...never talked shit, never showboated... got a big play or a td gave the ref the ball and went to huddle/sideline... they dont make players like that anymore

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I like barry Alot, if he had been on another team, with a better O-line- better coach, better qb, he would be tops hands down, a pure class guy, my only gripe with Barry is he is quiter, he quit on his teamates.

you dont think LT has to go agianst 8-9 guys in the box, thats all teams do to us, he' has a good o-line now, but it wasnt that way when we first drafted him, we had one of the worst lines ever.

Only 1 RB in the history of the NFL has had over 1000 yrds rushing and 100 catches in a single season............ wanna guess who that was?

The stats dont lie, no matter how much you wished they did, they dont. 7 complete seasons, and he is at the top or near the top in every catergory

and the LT comment about the real LT is hating, give me a break if lawernce taylor himself can call LT ....LT, he's LT.

I like barry Alot, if he had been on another team, with a better O-line- better coach, better qb, he would be tops hands down, a pure class guy, my only gripe with Barry is he is quiter, he quit on his teamates.

you dont think LT has to go agianst 8-9 guys in the box, thats all teams do to us, he' has a good o-line now, but it wasnt that way when we first drafted him, we had one of the worst lines ever.

Only 1 RB in the history of the NFL has had over 1000 yrds rushing and 100 catches in a single season............ wanna guess who that was?

The stats dont lie, no matter how much you wished they did, they dont. 7 complete seasons, and he is at the top or near the top in every catergory

and the LT comment about the real LT is hating, give me a break if lawernce taylor himself can call LT ....LT, he's LT.

Barry didnt quit on his team....He was the Detroit Lions the whole time he played. All he wanted to do was win and the front office and coaching staff never did anything to help them win. You are comparing LT to Barry is insance, Barry did everything with no other good players on his offense to draw attention from him. he didnt have an offensive line, he had an idiot for a head coach. Whereas Tomlinson has an all-pro te, qb, and good recievers and a good offensive line. If barry dominated with nothing and is widely considered as the best ever what would he have done with what Tomlinson has on offense. Yes he has to face stacked boxes but the offense has other weapons that keep teams from loading up against them on every down... defenses have to respect SD's other weapons. From 1st to 3rd downs there were always 8 man fronts against barry... watch the highlight and see how much penetration the defense got against him on damn near every play. Let go of LT's nutts, hes a great back but he cant compare to Barry. Ive seen him play since we were in HS and yes he is an animal.

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

get off barry's nuts, he's quiter he did quit on his team.

"Sanders finally admitted that the culture of losing in the Lions' organization was too much to deal with even though he said that he could still play. He explained that it robbed him of his competitive spirit, and he saw no reason to believe things were going to improve." thats quitter.

so Herman Moore wasnt a weapon? johnnie Morton wasnt a weapon?? better start watching football

you dont know, what you think you know.

Antonio Gates has only been there since 03, he hasnt been all pro the entire time, until we got Chris Chambers last yr in Oct, we didnt have any good recievers, drew brees had 1 great season with us, the rest were not very good at all, hell we had the mighty Doug Flutie Starting over Brees LOL, Rivers is only in his 3rd yr starting, so you dont have any idea what your talking about.

get off barry's nuts, he's quiter he did quit on his team.

"Sanders finally admitted that the culture of losing in the Lions' organization was too much to deal with even though he said that he could still play. He explained that it robbed him of his competitive spirit, and he saw no reason to believe things were going to improve." thats quitter.

so Herman Moore wasnt a weapon? johnnie Morton wasnt a weapon?? better start watching football

you dont know, what you think you know.

Antonio Gates has only been there since 03, he hasnt been all pro the entire time, until we got Chris Chambers last yr in Oct, we didnt have any good recievers, drew brees had 1 great season with us, the rest were not very good at all, hell we had the mighty Doug Flutie Starting over Brees LOL, Rivers is only in his 3rd yr starting, so you dont have any idea what your talking about.

Barry told them to either trade him, get better players, or he would leave the organization didnt do what it took to win so he retired. Noone wants to be part of a losing team, especially a consistent loser like Detroit. The only reason they won games was because of Barry, they have made it to the playoffs one time since he retired and that was an 8-8 season right after he retired. He played the game because he wanted to win, not for money, not for fame. He left a shitload of guaranteed money and career records because that wasnt important to him. He could have had the nfl rushing record is rookie year but he told the coach he didnt want to go back in for 10more yards. because they already had the game won and a record wasnt important. He didnt quit on the team, the team quit on him by not getting shit done.

Morton didnt produce until after barry retired and moore wasnt enough of a big play threat for teams to do anything more than single cover him. Thusly there were ALWAYS 8man fronts going against a garbage ass o-line. Check the tapes David.

You have a raging hard-on for Tomlinson because you are a chargers fan and arent looking at things in a non biased manner and that is expected. Maybe if you actually played at a high level and understood the game instead of regurgitating what the ppl on sportscenter tell you there might be some hope.

Barry > Tomlinson by "lt's" own admission

lol dude your swinging from Barry's nuts.

if your gonna say LT says Barry is better than him, better provide something to back up that statement.

bro, I played football from lil american, through my senior yr, you have no idea what I did or didnt do.

go back to watching MMA, cause you know nothing about football.

I like how soon as someone shows you your wrong, you attack that person pesonally, when I grow up, I wanna be cool like you.........

lol dude your swinging from Barry's nuts.

if your gonna say LT says Barry is better than him, better provide something to back up that statement.

bro, I played football from lil american, through my senior yr, you have no idea what I did or didnt do.

go back to watching MMA, cause you know nothing about football.

I like how soon as someone shows you your wrong, you attack that person pesonally, when I grow up, I wanna be cool like you.........

it was in an ESPN sunday conversation awhile back do some..... why do you think LT wears 21? Its because its between his 2 fave and in his opinion best RBs ever. Emmitt and Barry. Just because I dont agree with your opinion about LT doesnt mean I dont know football. I didnt attack you personally I had a rebuttal for your claims. Show me where you proved me wrong? Dont take the easy way out and use the oldest line in the history of the internet. Backup your statements....... And sorry you will never be as cool as me :yahoo:

And I do more than watch MMA get off your ass and give it a try.. its loads of fun : :vava:

also Im not swinging off of his nuts, Im just speaking the truth.... Barry DOMINATED with nothing and left the game on his own terms when he had 5-6yrs left easy. he wasnt about fame or money... he had something that alot of players lacked and that was heart, pride, and A TON OF CLASS. LT is great and he very well could be better than barry but right now he isnt and a very strong case could be made for him never being "better" because of what he has around him and what barry never had but still dominated and amazed. Take a valium, smoke a blunt, or get a drink David. You are starting to whine like the rest of the e-sissies. Its not that serious homie

Archived