Sonic Electronix

Amp On/off Switch Meade Uses?

Like I care? You all started the shit talking and im just backing myself up. This forum is wacked anyway. Theres about a 20 people on the one post that this kid wants a 500 dollar system and they are saying its impossible and to save up 2,000 dollars. My whole childhood I had 300 dollar systems that bumped. So half of you dont even know what your talking about. This forum isnt for helping people out, half the time its complainers and little ass rude comments .

i dont know what thread that was but i bet you that ppl were just saying to save up a little bit more to get something good instead of buying junk and wanting new shit afterwords. im sure allot of ppl will agree with me when i say that if you dont like it here then go somewhere else.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

I dont think you would punch me in the neck haha. Every single fight ive been in I let them get a free punch in and i laugh then wreck faces open. How am I a newb building fiberglass boxes and selling them on ebay? Im a newb because ive never hurd of a rca inline control is. Ooops sorry. Ground me.

Have you ever built a fiberglass box before? NO? OMG YOUR SUCH A NEWB! HAHAH NEWBIEE

vids or it didnt happen

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

I dont think you would punch me in the neck haha. Every single fight ive been in I let them get a free punch in and i laugh then wreck faces open. How am I a newb building fiberglass boxes and selling them on ebay? Im a newb because ive never hurd of a rca inline control is. Ooops sorry. Ground me.

Have you ever built a fiberglass box before? NO? OMG YOUR SUCH A NEWB! HAHAH NEWBIEE

Well most people I know that are true hard ass's keep there mouths shut and let it be a surprise. There ussaly preaty humble to. But thanks for telling me if i ever get in a confrontation with you ill just end it quick. Did I ever call you a newb? No so why do you feel so threatened to throw that out there? You question my skills like you know me Then try and degrade me to make your self feel better about being put on blast on the forum. You are a little little man.

Nah the fat ass old man is the e-thug , that said hes gonna punch me in the neck haha . Like id let him get away with that...

:vava::rofl:

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

Nah the fat ass old man is the e-thug , that said hes gonna punch me in the neck haha . Like id let him get away with that...

this is were I get really mad and red in the face punch my key board and feel threatened and put down a notch by mr hard ass. HAHAHAHAHAHA sucka

lol

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Lol im far from a newb hommie G. I just joined this forum bro dawg. I know everything there is to know with systems besides these inline rca knobs and a few more things. I bet you a million dollars you are still learning new stuff daily and so am I . So jock off my nut sack braaaaaa

boot this nukka

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I know what a bass knob is ma man. I wasnt referring to those......... Read the posts

First of all don't tell me to read the posts. I've read the whole thread and when people who personally know Steve and been in the Hoe numerous times tells you it's a bass knob don't argue that it's not. You may be the best damn fiberglasser out there I frankly don't give a damn. Don't come here and tell people who know what it is that they are wrong. That's part of the reason you got slapped with a noob tag. Secondly, Big P I'm sure has no problem taking care of himself, and after the way you were to David and Roscoe I'm sure some feathers were ruffled that's why P told you to chill the shit and listen to people who know. Third, Meade himself told you it was the Bass Knob, and that's what your question was. What is the knob he uses? It's a bass knob, so why keep going on and on about it being something else? All it's doing is pissing people off, more reason for the noob tag. I'm going to leave you with some wisdom. Respect your elders, and respect the experts. They have done this for years and even if they sound stupid they usually end up right in the long run.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Archived