Sonic Electronix

So I know the TL is the mic used in comps But nobody around my area has one. One stereo Shop Has the old mic

What are the difference in numbers between the two. I know the ac is higher. Is it even worth me takin my ride down there?

Thanx

1 15" Nighthade

Sundown 1500D

3.4cubes @ 34

It can be calibrated to be close to the TL. Most AC mics I have been on have been around 7db up from a TL.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

It can be calibrated to be close to the TL. Most AC mics I have been on have been around 7db up from a TL.

All right kool Thanks for the info. Ill keep it in mind. I might just take my ride up there to see what it will do.

1 15" Nighthade

Sundown 1500D

3.4cubes @ 34

I use an off brand meter to test my systems with. It's cool if your looking to gain db's as a reference.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I use an off brand meter to test my systems with. It's cool if your looking to gain db's as a reference.

Thanks bro I will try to getdown there tomorrow. Like you said I can meter it now and later when i upgrade to see the difference.

1 15" Nighthade

Sundown 1500D

3.4cubes @ 34

Ok So I took my jeep down to the audio shop and the results are

147.9 @ the Windshield

150.3 @ the Kick

145.8 on music @ the windshield

Just to throw it in there before anyone comments these numbers are on the Ac. What

do you think it would be on the TL? For Some reason he couldnt tell me what I peaked @ but

I would have to say somewhere around 45hz.

1 15" Nighthade

Sundown 1500D

3.4cubes @ 34

Archived