Well, he wanted a system and he liked mine. so he bought some stuff and gave me a call. looks like I need it done by sunday night and ya. haha.

whats going in the back.....

2 10" Polk DB subs

2 Kenwood 6x9's

1 kenwood 1000 watt monoblock

1 planet audio 2ch for the 6x9's

3 Cube box ported to 40 HZ built by me.

This build is going to really make my head twirl cause its the hardest build i've done by myself. haha.

07-24-08_1311.jpg

what i have to work with.

07-24-08_1439.jpg

everything going in

07-24-08_1324.jpg

I'll be getting more pics up of the build this afternoon. i can't start back on it until after two cause i work till then. but ya. haha

please post any feedback that could help me because i wanna get this soiunding good and get it to look good too for him.

Bills

Edited by soberbills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

why are you tuning so high? does he listen to alot of rock or does he fear low bass?

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

ya, he is a rock, country guy, but he will still listen to hip hop. do you think i should tune it lower, ifso,,,,, how low?

and i'm using aero ports, i'm planning on two. thats enough, right? we are going to SQ.

Bills

KwB

Hey bill what part of GI do you live in?

southwest corner by Indianhead Golf Course, i work at The UPS Store right now. u live near?

Bills

KwB

southwest corner by Indianhead Golf Course, i work at The UPS Store right now. u live near?

Bills

Not anymore. I moved 4 yrs ago out of state. I come back a few times a year for holidays and family time though. I lived there for 32 years. That is a nice area you live in. I am glad to see someone there trying new equipment instead of the same old VK and Edwards crap. D

no shit, i go to VK and look at the stinger acc only. but it all cost too much. and edwards..... haha. i only go there for getting my system meterd. they are looking at one of my fried amps. 32 bucks for them just to look at it. i'm pry just going to build a 4 cub box and run 1 15 so i can go to their comp.... cause they won't fix my second amp in time. they still don't know whats wrong wit it. haha

Bills

KwB

tune the box to 35-36hz, it will sound alot better, and still play rock and country.

ok.. can i get away with one 4" aero port?

Bills

KwB

Help!!!! i'm about to the port part and i need help. can i do one Aero port? i'm using ones that i have left over from an old box of mine and they are all 10.5 inches long.... i think. help help. if not. can someone give me a square port demesions for it cause i need to get the box done today so i can put the finish on tomorrow.... help help help. haha. pics of progress up shortly. at my next break in an hour or so. haha

Bills

KwB