ok im changing out my mids and to do so i gotta take off the door panels (no shit really?) but the bastard wont come off...ive already done the left side but on the right ive gotten all the lock things off but it seems as though where the door handle is it wont move a damn inch..im going to wait and try again tommorrow but i was wondering if anyone else has/had the same problem..the vehicle is a 99 chevy blazer

Edited by Bryan

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Well since you did the other door already, I will assume you know where all the screws and bolts are located. But just incase......

under the armrest area are 2 10mm bolts. There us a screw inside the door handle cup. Everything else are the tree clips I do beleive.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Well since you did the other door already, I will assume you know where all the screws and bolts are located.

color]

it took me a while to realize that the screws were under the handle cause i was baffled on how the other door came off so easily but this one was a bitch..even though the screws were in place on the door i had already done im guessing they werent tight enough.....i was about ready to kill that door before i found the screw places....thanks though for the help chevy and Epi :D

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy