Sonic Electronix

I Found Out The Car In Getting I Need Help

chris knows what he's talking about. however he does work for the most expensive person in the sacramento area. but yea your not gonna get much for $500 bucks bro. proly a half descent hu couple hundered watt amp maybe a 12"

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

chris knows what he's talking about. however he does work for the most expensive person in the sacramento area. but yea your not gonna get much for $500 bucks bro. proly a half descent hu couple hundered watt amp maybe a 12"

For sure B...dont want to be known as the cheapest :rolleyes:

We did an Integra with an Alpine deck MB Quart components in front and some Memphis coax in the rear. A Memphis bell 5 channel amp, a Memphis M3 12" sub, Stinger wire, and a Clifford alarm, installed out the door for I think like $2400. Save a little money, take it to a good shop, have it done right. I would also recomend that you talk to the guys at the shop, get to know them, ask questions and do some reserch. you need to know about your system. Before you know it, you'll be on here giving advice...

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Do you happen to have a list of the equipment used to achieve roof flexing bass for under $200? If you're factoring in homie hookups and shit like that then it doesn't count; at least not in this situation.

No it wasnt hommie hookups it was some cheap ass subs in a 90 civic hatch and a cheap ass 2000 watt amp . I dont know if you have ever put a system in a hatchback and yea the roof was flexing

"Because there isn't any way he is getting a decent setup professionally installed for $500.So he just spent all his money on a sub and amp. Now he needs a HU, wiring kit, and a box + $$$ to have someone install it. I'm all for him learning to do it himself but he's still not buying all that for $500."

Ok whell im telling him to do it himself its not hard at all. As for the headunit i figured he would have one, if not then drop down to Kicker cvrs buy one get one free. Thats 150 bucks for 2 12" subs ,100 dollar pioneer headunit 250 so far. then buy a zx750.1 for 220 and get a 30 dollar amp wiring kit at walmart 5 guage. And do it yourself.

2nd option is go to circuit city they have whole kits for 250 that are decent mtx subs/amp and the install for circuitcity is around 70 bucks .

Whats the problem with that?

You guys are on like high quality stuff. This is a newb that just wants a nice bumping system and 500 dollars is pleanty. 2000 dollars is beyondddddd a quality system from what you people are saying.

Ill go to the term lab with my 750 dollar system including 0 guage amp kit/big 3/and headunit and show you what dbs i can make with 4 15inch cvrs and a zx1500.1 with a walled box. It will be another few weeks.

:rofl:

ROFL agreed.

The only setup I've heard of that is capable of making people puke is the H2 at AI in Fresno, 16 SX 12"s FTW!

Be realistic.. You never had a low quality system back in the day and it gave your friends headakes and want to get out of the car because they couldnt take it?

Im not saying its me thats the one wanting to puke, I love bass but some girls and some guys just cant take the shit.

Archived