Sonic Electronix

I Found Out The Car In Getting I Need Help

im getting a 1997 nissan altima limited edition and i dont want to spend more than 500 dollars. can some people give me some suggestions for what i should get. i want the best bass for vibrating my car and stuff around it. i dont know how to install so i am going to have to pay a shop to do it.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

ok so you have the money to pay labor.........how much money are you using for a stereo? lol

No shit...thats what I'm saying...not trying to be a dick but WTF are some of you guys thinking when it comes to cost of gear and install...be real about this shit...its not a hobby for broke asses or cheap asses!!!

I get my stuff professionally installed for a bottle of Capt. Morgan, no matter how much shit there is to install, well, maybe it does, its either Capt. Morgan or a 24 pack of Bud Light. :D

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

I get my stuff professionally installed for a bottle of Capt. Morgan, no matter how much shit there is to install, well, maybe it does, its either Capt. Morgan or a 24 pack of Bud Light. :D

I would love to see a capt.morgan install...if its worth a shit....thats the deal of the year :clapping:

I would love to see a capt.morgan install...if its worth a shit....thats the deal of the year :clapping:

Man its actually really good, next thing goin into it'll be the dynamat, right now I'm to broke to get subs or an amp but my 6x7's have pretty nice bass.

sorry for thread stealing.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

I'm just gonna reiterate what everyone else is saying here. For my BARGAIN comp. speaker setup, I paid around $350. That's including everything needed to hook it up, and no install cost factored in.

For an OK setup, you're looking at AT LEAST a grand in equipment alone, then another $200+ to install it all.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but like what everyone else is saying, you can't go half ass with this hobby.

Current

'09 mazda3 4dr

clarion hu

2x 10 fi X subs(looking to upgrade)

amp(looking)

Alpine type-r comps in front

type-r coaxials in rear

I would suggest you save your money until you get atleast a 1000 or start looking for used stuff that you might stand a chance of getting burned on...

If you want something just to listen too, Walmart will be your best friend.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Archived