Which One

but clarity lacks there....imo id rather have a tv that looks better to watch than looks good on the wall or w/e

I think that the clarity is exactly the same best buy will do some shady shit to get TVs sold man they will jack up the color on the cheaper TVs to get them sold especially right now since the market isnt the greatest people arent looking for big expensive TVs and that TV you got is rear projection

I think that the clarity is exactly the same best buy will do some shady shit to get TVs sold man they will jack up the color on the cheaper TVs to get them sold especially right now since the market isnt the greatest people arent looking for big expensive TVs and that TV you got is rear projection

i played with both of their settings, and the one we got still looks alot better....do what you want, imo thats not the smartest move because its not the superior tv...but to each there own, thats my .02 endo story

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i played with both of their settings, and the one we got still looks alot better....do what you want, imo thats not the smartest move because its not the superior tv...but to each there own, thats my .02 endo story

Dont get me wrong im not saying the picture on the Diamond isnt nice because it is very good also but for the application that this tv is going in it cant be any thicker then 5 inches if that makes any sense it wouldnt look good sticking out a whole lot

• 2 weeks later...

That pioneer elite will walk the samsung, most people walk in bestbuy, see pioneers $3500 plasma and think its the elite series. Dont get me wrong samsungs are great TV's we own several in my family, great value, decent quality and overall hella bang for the buck, something thats going to last. But when you want the top dawg TV pioneer elite is who you step up to, picture quality when setup correctly and not by some kid making 8 bucks an hour to unbox it and throw it on a shelf is damn near untouchable. The build quality is second to none, research pioneers standard for the build of the Elite models, noone touches it that has less than a masters degree, its not just some college kid in taiwan who can solder circuits together.

Hands down without a doubt it is THE TV to buy, not only quality reasons (picture, build, and design) but its overall appearance is something everyone who sees comments on. When I used to sell TV guys loved it because there wives would walk around the store and ask why not get the elite since it looks so good, now if your wife who give a damn about nothing more than a tv looking good with her curio cabinet notices the difference between the other TV's thats a decent statement.

Buy it and you will never regret it.

/rant :)

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

That pioneer elite will walk the samsung, most people walk in bestbuy, see pioneers $3500 plasma and think its the elite series. Dont get me wrong samsungs are great TV's we own several in my family, great value, decent quality and overall hella bang for the buck, something thats going to last. But when you want the top dawg TV pioneer elite is who you step up to, picture quality when setup correctly and not by some kid making 8 bucks an hour to unbox it and throw it on a shelf is damn near untouchable. The build quality is second to none, research pioneers standard for the build of the Elite models, noone touches it that has less than a masters degree, its not just some college kid in taiwan who can solder circuits together.

Hands down without a doubt it is THE TV to buy, not only quality reasons (picture, build, and design) but its overall appearance is something everyone who sees comments on. When I used to sell TV guys loved it because there wives would walk around the store and ask why not get the elite since it looks so good, now if your wife who give a damn about nothing more than a tv looking good with her curio cabinet notices the difference between the other TV's thats a decent statement.

Buy it and you will never regret it.

/rant :)

qft

samsung makes nice sets but they cant touch the kuro... Don't forget to get it isf calibrated (I think they already come like that though straight from the factory the pioneers)

Archived