Sonic Electronix

So my father took me out for breakfast dis morning, so I was sitting there eating, and all of a sudden my dad says "Sean, I wanna sell your truck for a new one" It made me want to cry right there in the middle of the cafe. He wants an Avalanche, but it'd be his, and even if I did get to drive it, he wouldnt let me put a system in it, cuz we'd need to use the bed.

But the point is, if he does, I'll most likely get his car, with a trunk :D make it so much easier to be loud than in a truck w/ restricted airspace and places to put shit.

Any idea's? I'm open for anything, looking to spend 1500 at most. already got the deck and door speakers.

The car is a 1998 Chrysler Concorde, with a big trunk. I would put pics up but my camera is being a dumbass. Its got 51"x51" of trunk space.

Edited by Brick2560

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

20- 31" clarion sub woofers with 10 hifonics maxximus's

what thats not funny?

neither is trying to help you when you give zero information about what kind of vehicle you want to put this in.

20- 31" clarion sub woofers with 10 hifonics maxximus's

what thats not funny?

neither is trying to help you when you give zero information about what kind of vehicle you want to put this in.

lawl

that made me think of the new sub IA came out with. 21 inches of death

Edited by EricR

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I understand, I totally forgot about that, I was just so sad because my father is selling my baby, I guess its a good thing I didnt put the system in yet then.

TexasTech2.jpg

Joe owns my soul.

i thought Clarfions sub was a 32"

honestly who cares, I was making a joke about how brick didnt give any info, and that he needed to do so to get help, please lets stay on topic, and Help Brick2560

id throw one 18 in there ported to around 32 hz in about a 6-7 cube box and call it a day. how many watts depends on the sub and the sub depends on the money available.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

18" = expensive. Like the first post said, I'm looking @ $1500 max. I'm also needing space for luggage, I'm thinking, 25"x30"x20" box to keep some space for luggage. I'm thinkin' maybe 2 15's, or 3 12's ported of course. I'm just curious as to what equip I should use. I'm hoping Kicker or RF, or even a couple Fi Q's. but I'm open to suggestions

TexasTech2.jpg

Joe owns my soul.