It's built in six sections. Look at the port each one is divided and then it's divided in half top and bottom. Made for easy lifting. Should be loud!!!

beat me to it!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

lol at house music and a lady having 6 15's :D:huh::o:wub::blink:

my kind of woman

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

@ dwight

prolly some rap music when i'm doing the demo. it's 6pcs. FI Q12 bro. also one thing i tune it high, coz lot of people her play lil jon specially throw it up da blow and bitch. one thing i notice. tune it around 40-43hz dang! this song will rock the whole place.

Distributor of:FIAASUNDOWN PhilippinesPhataudio "mine is louder than yours"

I highly suggest you don't tune high, you will break the subs because they will unload on music...just fair warning if she comes back with broken subs :).

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

@ dwight

prolly some rap music when i'm doing the demo. it's 6pcs. FI Q12 bro. also one thing i tune it high, coz lot of people her play lil jon specially throw it up da blow and bitch. one thing i notice. tune it around 40-43hz dang! this song will rock the whole place.

i couldnt remember if it was 12's or 15's but i would still be like holy fuck at a red light if a chick/lady pulled up with 6 12's!

i have a shitty mouse here so i didnt feel like fighting with it to scroll up and look for 12's or 15's.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I highly suggest you don't tune high, you will break the subs because they will unload on music...just fair warning if she comes back with broken subs :).

thanks for the advice sir. what's the highest you can tune? if you tune it 40 below, you loose the punch of the bass. that's what i notice. but talking bout low. it's damn lowwwwwwwwww.

Distributor of:FIAASUNDOWN PhilippinesPhataudio "mine is louder than yours"

does fi give deals to people buying multiples like this?

anyhow bad ass install so far and as said its gonna knock hard

15" LMS Ultra

AB VFL 200.1 3kw+ rms@ 1 ohm <-- 500.1 in near furture

3.5 cubes at 34 hertz

2 Exide Orbital's

200 Amp EA Alt

125 sq ft BXT

Thats not true at all

1) subsonic filter

2) dont play 20hz test tones

3) dont play with the bass after installed and tuned correctly

and the subs wont break, if ANYTHINg they will blow, big difference there

Ive tuned many boxes pretty high, even done a 60hz 6cf box for 1-12" huge port area, played it daily, gave it to a friend, he played it daily, same sub for another 6 months or so, and it sounded good with all music, ofcourse lows are not as solid as if it was tuned to 30-40hz, and I know I never used a subsonic filter on it, and dont think my buddy did either

but Iam sure if we had some series power to that sub and box, then yeah, would be issues with the sub getting to much excursion

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived