Zapco And Autotek Old School

Bump for the Clarion

NEW ORLEANS, La. - Just when the mobile communications industry thought the bell and whistle stage of cellular phone development had reached its peak, Clarion introduced a car unit that integrates a cellular phone. AM/FM radio and compact disk (CD) player into one system. Combining five years of cellular experience with 50 years of mobile electronics business experience, Clarion has brought to the consumer market the CAL-1000 integrated unit.

That review was written in 1992!!!!

If I was a baller, I would buy the deck, just to put it in a trophy case

That deck was wayyyy ahead of its time

I know a little off topic, and this post will be deleted, but just throwin some love in for that deck, very good find- did you have this stashed away perpously for this day to sell 16 years later?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Bump for the Clarion

NEW ORLEANS, La. - Just when the mobile communications industry thought the bell and whistle stage of cellular phone development had reached its peak, Clarion introduced a car unit that integrates a cellular phone. AM/FM radio and compact disk (CD) player into one system. Combining five years of cellular experience with 50 years of mobile electronics business experience, Clarion has brought to the consumer market the CAL-1000 integrated unit.

That review was written in 1992!!!!

If I was a baller, I would buy the deck, just to put it in a trophy case

That deck was wayyyy ahead of its time

I know a little off topic, and this post will be deleted, but just throwin some love in for that deck, very good find- did you have this stashed away perpously for this day to sell 16 years later?

Yep its been sitting in storage untouched for years. If someone was serious about it I'll let it go cheap just make me an offer i cannot refuse and pay shipping and its yours to thow in a trophy case :)

Bump!

I also have an absoultly MINT! Zapco Studio 100 its a 9/10, White looks practlictly brand new, Mounting holes have never been used,

I tested it and it works perfect and really brings my Powerbass 2xl 6.5 and tweets to life at 50w x2 4ohm (under raited)

Asking 200 + 10.00 shipping

Well worth it!

I'll have photos later tonight.

Also

FYI My prices are OBO(except on the Crystal amps those are well worth my asking price), Shipping is firm though, I'll be posting them up on FleaBay tonight at the listed prices no best offer option there.

I dont charge paypal fee eather.

Archived