Sundown Audio

Team Adassa Audio U.S.A DO YOU WANT TO COME ON BOARD

adassa audio

what about bassrace? I feel that while burping is cool to a degree music is way more cool, nothin like hearing music @ 150 plus db and showing off for the crowds Bass Race is apart of dbdrag its just not burping tones, its about playing music for 30 seconds.

merry bassmas to you too

Hello guys  i think i need to explain about Team Adassa Audio we want guys that Love TO DO spl and bassrace and M.E.C.A.

Guys that have never been in a team before and want to be in one they are welcome to come in the team adassa we do not need guys that will only want to come into team adassa so they can get a good deal witch is no problem but that is not what the team is about the team is about having fun and kicking ass we will give all are team members a very very good price on all Adassa Audio products we do it in the uk and we have other countries talking to us about coming on board so if you guys are 100% instead give me a email get me info about your self and pics of your cars and what class you want to go in to. 

Thank You For Your Time 

Andrew Mcleary

email [email protected]

you will have email later today.

do you do contracts?? like you sell it to me for a lil cheaper and I garuntee that I goto so many shows, if I dont go to as many shows as I agree to in contract, I pay full retail price ( my teammate had that kinda deal with another manufacturer last yr)

you will have email later today.

do you do contracts?? like you sell it to me for a lil cheaper and I garuntee that I goto so many shows, if I dont go to as many shows as I agree to in contract, I pay full retail price ( my teammate had that kinda deal with another manufacturer last yr)

Sounds fair...I spoke with Andrew quite a few times and we never discussed any contract talks but it sounds like a good idea.