Porter Cable Pancake Air Compressor On Sale

I have a 4.5 peak HP air compressor with 125 max PSI from Harbor Freight. I already have a 18 ga brad nailer from HF as well. I saw an episode on Cool Tools talking about the quality of the Porter Cable. Low and behold, HD has it on sale for $189 with a PC 18 ga brad nail gun. Now, my take is 21 gallon versus 6 with the PC. I rarely use my HF air compressor and it takes up a lot of room. Should I gone and spring for the PC combo deal?

I got mine with 4 guns, a value pack, hose and the compressor for a little more than that. but it is up to you. The compressor is good for most things around the house but if you are going to use it for extended periods like for roofing or sanding keep what you have. D

The porter cables are nice they make some really good nail guns but if I was you I ould wait till they have the 4 piece kit on sail it has a finish nailer brad nailer and a crown stapler for like 250 or 299

I was in HD Saturday and they had this kit for $289.

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

I love them they do everything I could ever ask them to do. the only thing I do not like is the compressor has a plastic/rubber hose between the tank and the compressor. The hose gets hot and very pliable to the point where it seems to be quite cheap. Otherwise it is a great set to have. They even give you a small box of nails or staples for each gun as well.