A Good Sq Woofer?

smokeumtires

I was wonderin if I shoulda put this in the sub section(Mods Move if need be)....

I wanted to know what a really nice High end sq sub would cost and what are my options...Im buildin a system for a friend and he is a bit of a basshead http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif but looooves his sound quality :dj: . I was lookin at a single 10 or 12 that could be put in a nice ported enclosure and hit the lows like there's no tommorow...but still keep up with all the kicks of jazz and rock

I was really leanin toward a JLW7 just becaus the have great low end extension and sound clean at the same time.....But the price is kinda high any other subs out there i should take a look into?

The whole system is goin in an 07 Chevy xtra cab and the sub is powered by an older Punch BD1000

Much Alohas

K.Stone :good:

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

ive never heard a BL or Q from FI, I have my BTL and Im thinkin that a 12 BTL wouldnt go so well with SQ...But output wise im thinkin the BTL would dominate...... But I dunno... I could get 2 FI BL's or Q's for the price of one W7..... shit this is gettin harder and harder...

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

ive never heard a BL or Q from FI, I have my BTL and Im thinkin that a 12 BTL wouldnt go so well with SQ...But output wise im thinkin the BTL would dominate...... But I dunno... I could get 2 FI BL's or Q's for the price of one W7..... shit this is gettin harder and harder...

2 subs > One.

Archived