03 Silverado Singlecab 4x4 First Fiberglass Enclosure

yeah i have scroll saw i could use on something like that

Would recommend against it.

Problem with a scroll saw is it's only using a little part of the blade the whole cut, so it gets pretty hot at that spot and that'll cause the plastic to melt right back together right after it gets cut. Then when you get done you have to break it and it doesn't leave a clean cut.

A bandsaw, router, cnc, whatever fancies your taste is where it's at.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

• 2 weeks later...

Got some work done today that I've been dreading on doing for a long time.

Some headlight damage...

Before:

1107091501.jpg

1107091519.jpg

03 Chevy silverado headlights in the oven. Had me on pins and needles the whole time... But it needed to be done.

1107091547.jpg

Got it pulled apart, and now I can get the amber corners out and ready for nightshade. :)

Little roughing up for the paint to stick...

1107091722.jpg

1107091757.jpg

Shaded, about to get a clear coat.

1107091955.jpg

Cleared, with orange peel sanded down and polished, going back in the headlight. :)

Finished pics tomorrow!! The silicone is setting up at the moment and I'll have the final result pics up.

The shade is pretty dark, I might have to order some ultra bright 194's to slap in there for the light to show through. I didn't want to leave the shade too light or else I would have had an obnoxious gold color to them in the day light. :bad:

userbar651078zu3.gif

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I know you've said this before, but i cant seem to find it. So.. what kind of Clear spray bomb do you use?

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

I know you've said this before, but i cant seem to find it. So.. what kind of Clear spray bomb do you use?

Clear spray bomb? :blink:

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

The clear coat you use is in a spray can, correct? around here we call em spray bombs

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

The clear coat you use is in a spray can, correct? around here we call em spray bombs

Alrighty then... Haha, never heard that. Anyway, I like to try and use duplicolor as much as I can, but I've had luck with them all pretty much.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived