ive always been a die hard cowboys fan......but fuck, how do you lose by over 30 points on the last regular season game that you Need to win to make the playoffs???

Jerry Jones needs to fire Wade Phillips and make Jason Garett head coach...

8261beab.jpg

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Say good bye to T.O. and the ywill be back to glory. No one needs owens on their team. He will DOOM any team! He is the biggest waste of talent ever!

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Say good bye to T.O. and the ywill be back to glory. No one needs to on their team. He will DOOM any team! He is the biggest waste of talent ever!

i don't think i totally agree with that. he isn't as good as everyone makes him out to be but he is a good WR

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

He can be! He doesnt have the head or personality to be. He has doen the same thing with 3 teams and doesnt think its him? Yeah he has head issues lol. He just needs someone like Witten or someone on defensive to put him on his ass. If i were on that team id pop his ass

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

lol owens didnt do anything wrong, the guys has to have the ball to do anything and all the plays arent for him.

He hasnt really did anything wrong towards the team. I agree he will be gone though as he wants to win not lose.

all the injuries this season pretty much killed the season. Barber is a great rb and id take him over choice all day, romo hes a decent qb and was out a third of the season. Hell look at the patriots difference with just brady gone.

Id have like to seen m0ore plays drawn up for williams but i also believe he was brought on so if T.O takes the high road

Edited by James