Worst/craziest Night Ever. Please Read.

man dont let it bother you to bad. theres always things in life that we all say what if and have regrets about but look at it another way. say you tryed to go inside the house he coulda shot you or if you tryed to take gun away and he ended up shooting himself or something it coulda looked bad. i mean there are 1000s of ways it coulda ended up but in the end no one knows which way woulda been the best to prevent it. at least you tryed to call someone to help him.

[/quote

when we heard him load it we just looked at eachother and took off because we didnt want to get shot. but i see what youre saying like i could of been charged for it or something.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

yea man i feel ya its a shitty situation to be in but you and your boy are still aight and when someones already that far gone theres no telling what they will do.

2 18'' fi btls fully loaded

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

3 powermaster 3100d series batts

11.75 cuft wall after displacement tuned to 31.08 hz

suicide is so cowardice and un-thoughtful, but i see how some people don't feel there's any other way out, sorry to hear this man. but i don't see how you should feel guilty, if someone wants to take their life and are serious, they are going to do it one way or another so don't be yourself up over it, if it didn't happen that night it would have eventually.

this is not something for you to bear on your conscious . You didn't know the man, and you thought he was just intoxicated. I know you keep trying to rationalize the "what ifs" but man , you just have to let go. He should have never even approached you and your friends and cause you to have to question your sanity and possible guilt. this is just not fair for you and your friends. I don't really have any wisdom to dispense in a literal manner here, but worrying about something like this can ruin your day every day for years to come if you ponder this for too long. You just were in the wrong place and certainly at the wrong time, and the guy was obviously fucked up and trying to reach out , and he was lost. He was gone before you guys ever even pulled up, but you didn't know. There was nothing you could have done to change the events that unfolded. he didn't just "decide" to go shoot himself just to ruin your night. He was gonna do it either way, and he was drunk, therefore hard to take as anything but humorous and pitiful. He clearly got himself shit faced cause he couldn't do it sober, and in his altered state, saw you pull up and wanted to do what most people do when they are high or drunk: socialize. shoot the shit ( no pun intended ) , chat with the neighbors. His conversation was just a little bizarre , but not completely psychotic or believably suicidal . He was just trying to get some attention, and he didn't get it, so he went back home and did what he planned to do either way. This shit is not for you to bare on your soul. You have to put this behind you. You did all you could. No action on your part would have changed anything, maybe delay it for a few brief moments, but the end result would still be what it is right now...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Hate that you went through that bro. You never really can tell when stuff like that is going on- especially when people are strung out.

It really sounds to me that you did all that you could do by calling 911 as soon as he said that stuff. It is easy looking back after it is all done and say I should have or what if- but that's just the thing, you didn't know until it was too late. He was the only one who could answer for his own life- he didn't want to be helped.

I would pray on it, but in my eyes- you did all you could.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I would have grabbed that guy and tied him to the tree so he couldnt hurt himself or others around him.

I seriously doubt that. That man had his mind made up long before he ever had the first beer....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

thank you guys for the input i feel somewhat better. i really appriciate it. im off to bed tired as fuck and have to get up in five and a half hours. thanks again.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

this is not something for you to bear on your conscious . You didn't know the man, and you thought he was just intoxicated. I know you keep trying to rationalize the "what ifs" but man , you just have to let go. He should have never even approached you and your friends and cause you to have to question your sanity and possible guilt. this is just not fair for you and your friends. I don't really have any wisdom to dispense in a literal manner here, but worrying about something like this can ruin your day every day for years to come if you ponder this for too long. You just were in the wrong place and certainly at the wrong time, and the guy was obviously fucked up and trying to reach out , and he was lost. He was gone before you guys ever even pulled up, but you didn't know. There was nothing you could have done to change the events that unfolded. he didn't just "decide" to go shoot himself just to ruin your night. He was gonna do it either way, and he was drunk, therefore hard to take as anything but humorous and pitiful. He clearly got himself shit faced cause he couldn't do it sober, and in his altered state, saw you pull up and wanted to do what most people do when they are high or drunk: socialize. shoot the shit ( no pun intended ) , chat with the neighbors. His conversation was just a little bizarre , but not completely psychotic or believably suicidal . He was just trying to get some attention, and he didn't get it, so he went back home and did what he planned to do either way. This shit is not for you to bare on your soul. You have to put this behind you. You did all you could. No action on your part would have changed anything, maybe delay it for a few brief moments, but the end result would still be what it is right now...

Well said.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.