Forevrbumpn Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 So, Iam sitting here watching Chriss Angel, that illusionist, and he is doing all this levitation stuff, and Iam honestly lost I mean, dude floated down a couple hundred feet from this hotels atrium, slowly, I cant find any strings, or any signs of his body being pulled on as signs of strings, ropes, ect... Iam assuming a harnes under his hoody, comming out behind his neck/hood area, but find nothing! what is the damn trick here? well, not the trick, but how is it performed? Ive watched this guy for years, and some tricks he just amazes me, and I wonder, HOW??? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
RamenNoodles Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 Did you see this in person or oh tv/interwebzz? Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
duct_tape123 Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 I too wonder how the hell he does that shit. Prolly watched him on his show Mindfreak
Forevrbumpn Posted August 7, 2008 Author Report Posted August 7, 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxgEDT_rwM I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted August 7, 2008 Author Report Posted August 7, 2008 Did you see this in person or oh tv/interwebzz? I watch him on TV all the time, he comes out with new stumts every couple months I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
RamenNoodles Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 Whatever he does hes doing a good job at fooling people. Hes got a lambo and I dont so hes doing better than me right now lol Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Applejack Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 me and my friends came to the conclusion he's the devil years ago... Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Forevrbumpn Posted August 7, 2008 Author Report Posted August 7, 2008 not Chriss Angel, but funny as hell had me rollllin I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Applejack Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 classic, "Stop putting shit on me david blaine!" Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.