man that sucks alot... ive got two memphis pr 12's d4 coils, if you pay shipping they're yours man

I really appreciate your offer. It takes a lot for someone to do something that generous for somebody they don't know. Give me a day or two to figure out what I'm going to do. I'm still shaking a little from the whole thing.

id be a very sad panda

Words can't even describe.... It was my first car, my first sound system. Truck was my uncles, my grandpa bought it from my uncle. Gramps drove it around a year or so then passed it off to me when I got my license. My uncle passed away a couple months ago....So there's a lot of sentimental value in this truck.

Damn brotha that sucks..................... Don't knwo what we can do but, don't hesitate to hit me up when your ready to jump back in. I know it hurts. Its a learning experience thats for sure. Your a young man. I've seen that happen many a times. Its a serious bump in the road for you but, keep your head up bro. Time to start shopping for another car, although I understand the centimental value of your little truck.

Archived