Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ohh and if anyone blasts homie, your gonna get a vacation, I think he learned a real valuable lesson today.

Posted

man that sucks alot... ive got two memphis pr 12's d4 coils, if you pay shipping they're yours man

that is mighty cool of you to offer that man.

Posted

man that sucks alot... ive got two memphis pr 12's d4 coils, if you pay shipping they're yours man

I really appreciate your offer. It takes a lot for someone to do something that generous for somebody they don't know. Give me a day or two to figure out what I'm going to do. I'm still shaking a little from the whole thing.
Posted

id be a very sad panda

Words can't even describe.... It was my first car, my first sound system. Truck was my uncles, my grandpa bought it from my uncle. Gramps drove it around a year or so then passed it off to me when I got my license. My uncle passed away a couple months ago....So there's a lot of sentimental value in this truck.
Posted

yeah man, that really sucks, the subs aren't going anywhere so no rush on an answer, get your mind right then let me know

Cool man, even after all this shit you managed to put a smile on my face.
Posted

Damn brotha that sucks..................... Don't knwo what we can do but, don't hesitate to hit me up when your ready to jump back in. I know it hurts. Its a learning experience thats for sure. Your a young man. I've seen that happen many a times. Its a serious bump in the road for you but, keep your head up bro. Time to start shopping for another car, although I understand the centimental value of your little truck.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 518 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...