GEO FI, Hifonics BUILD

there are more things involved later on down teh road.. for someother goodies of his

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

i hit a 133 with a 12" type r and 200 wats rms

:tongue:  so hopfully higher.

and isn't mark the dude that scammed everyone and claimed he would make boxes for everyone ?

I guess you missed out on a few things, His shop got broke into and everything was stoolen, tools, and all of his computors, so he lost everthing, and he coudln't contact anyone, because all of teh info was on the computors. He's back up and running now, new shop, new everything. I finshed up all of teh other orders first before he started on anything new.

Alot of people were mad, and talked about lawsuites. www.thecaraudiobox.com its still running now, everything is ok with him now.

really ?? damn that sucks... and people were talking shit about him too... i didn't know...

i hit a 133 with a 12" type r and 200 wats rms

:tongue:  so hopfully higher.

and isn't mark the dude that scammed everyone and claimed he would make boxes for everyone ?

I guess you missed out on a few things, His shop got broke into and everything was stoolen, tools, and all of his computors, so he lost everthing, and he coudln't contact anyone, because all of teh info was on the computors. He's back up and running now, new shop, new everything. I finshed up all of teh other orders first before he started on anything new.

Alot of people were mad, and talked about lawsuites. www.thecaraudiobox.com its still running now, everything is ok with him now.

really ?? damn that sucks... and people were talking shit about him too... i didn't know...

i actually thought it was funny he got ripped off AFTER he hadnt send a shitload of boxes for a while but whatever

its a great price... he's going to get me a sundown amp... for some other things i have laying around the house that he wants..... wire it to .35 ohms.. and then getting the 200 ampo alt from dom....

the reason why i wante dteh TL is to see how much everything improves over time.. its teh only way to see teh improvements.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

its a great price... he's going to get me a sundown amp... for some other things i have laying around the house that he wants..... wire it to .35 ohms.. and then getting the 200 ampo alt from dom....

the reason why i wante dteh TL is to see how much everything improves over time.. its teh only way to see teh improvements.

True...You can also feel your improvements ;D

that sundown isnt gonna like .35 daily, rise may save you but dont be surprised if you hit protect a few times

also a sundown will STILL be underpowering it

that sundown isnt gonna like .35 daily, rise may save you but dont be surprised if you hit protect a few times
Shit it's kinda hard for any amp to do .35 daily :-X

Archived