Good listenin

S12X

good lookin on that chamillionare mixtape saltine, krayzie bone is by far one of my favorite rappers, well btnh in general

i agree with accord....eminem fell the fuck off his shit sucks nowdayz

btw whats up with this thread i didnt create 2 of them, i made the one called hot songs???

actually krazy bone isnt on the cham cd  its "akon"  they sound alike when they talk and it had the classic echo like alot of KB's songs

but yea its akon still good

as for eminem, i listened and liked a few songs, there was too many features on the cd prolly about 4 songs i liked total

as for other song:

Ludacris - screw up

best thing to do is get xm or sirius.  its uncensored and they play alot of new music and the hot stuff out to. and if i didnt mention it "UNCENSORED"

i agree eminems new cd isnt all that... but i herd they were supposed to make it a mixtape hence all the featured artists but guess they decided differently :pinch:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

if u like beats n not nececarly the lyrix chek out most of three 6 mafia muzic..

if u like lyrics, real hip hop try sum Immortal Technique..

mac dre is tight wit his bay area rap. same wit macc mall, keak da sneak, smoov e

hardcore gangsta rap...MC Eiht, Brotha Lynch Hung, Mac Mall, Celly Cell, Andre Nickatina,

if u like that dirty south lil jon crunk music try sum lil scrappy, young jeezy,lil wayne, three 6, yo gotti, playa fly, project pat, juicy j, killa klan kaze,

Lord Infamous, paul wall, dj screw, lil keke, bun b,

West's Best= 2pac ,Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eazy E, Game, Ice Cube, xzibit, 2live crew,

east= immortal technique, notorious BiG ,nas, juelzy santana, the whole dipset, papoose, Wu Tang, Lupe Fiasco, Jedi Mind Tricks, DMX, RUff Ryders, Busta Rhymes, Kanye,

;D lol almost forgot about ruff ryders... i wonder if they have a new cd out :W:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol thats what i thouhgt... i liked eves scorpion cd and rr volume 3

• 3 weeks later...

I think Lil Jon is coming out with a new cd early Feb.  It's called Crunk Rock, haven't heard much about it, only song thats been put out (from what I know) is Snap yo fingers...if it's like any other of his cd's then u know it will drop nicely.

(1)RE SX 154.25 cu.ft. box tuned to 37(1) Autotek MM2000.1 ampStinger 1/0 guage throughoutClarion HU

I think Lil Jon is coming out with a new cd early Feb.  It's called Crunk Rock, haven't heard much about it, only song thats been put out (from what I know) is Snap yo fingers...if it's like any other of his cd's then u know it will drop nicely.

There was a song that they released on the Lil Jon Myspace page only on Halloween day. I downloaded it and it pounds. It's Lil Jon ft. Three 6 Mafia - Act a Fool. Kinda got a rap/rock beat. Pretty cool if you ask me. I don't know if it's on lime yet or not but you could try.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Archived