What was used as a gasket for the plexi?

some weather stripping i picked up at home depot. i use it alot, it seems to work pretty good as long as you get the dense kind. its real solid and feels really dense when you squeeze it. the other kind is really light and completely compresses when squeezed. it doesnt hold up as well and compresses so much that it becomes paper thin if left compressed for long periods of time and you almost have to change it out everytime you take off the acrylic window or what ever else your sealing up

some weather stripping i picked up at home depot. i use it alot, it seems to work pretty good as long as you get the dense kind. its real solid and feels really dense when you squeeze it. the other kind is really light and completely compresses when squeezed. it doesnt hold up as well and compresses so much that it becomes paper thin if left compressed for long periods of time and you almost have to change it out everytime you take off the acrylic window or what ever else your sealing up

What's the specific name of it so I can go looking for it. Hopeing to use this for my subwoofer too..

Im using that other stuff that goes paper thin...and the last time I took my plexi window off the stripping stuck to both surfaces and ripped.

What's the specific name of it so I can go looking for it. Hopeing to use this for my subwoofer too..

Im using that other stuff that goes paper thin...and the last time I took my plexi window off the stripping stuck to both surfaces and ripped.

i have no idea off the top of my head. i gotta run down to home depot tomorrow though. so ill look and see.

Archived