Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

This was one of the more challenging builds I have ever done, the car has a sunroof and no window frames so it can't hold pressure well. Brian also failed to mention the amps were not running as low as they could, if we were going to just use it for burps. I'd imagine if Stewie had ever wanted to wire it down, it could have seen a 158+ pretty easily on the dash.

I'm glad I didn't do ANY sanding !!! Thanks Chris and Brian!!

I have several other builds, a lot more form the old school era tho (98-2005) when myself and Josh were more actively competing, I'll get around to posting them someday.

All in all, I enjoyed the build, but not the long nights of eating MDF dust form routing stuff....

Thanks Brian for putting all this up a few years ago...lol

Jeremy Weber

Sound Mekanix Productions

dB Drag World Finals Judge 05' 06' 07' 09' World Finals Head Judge 10' 11' 12'

Posted

That's how you build a wall!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

I also have a few finished pics I'll put up...and a pic of his new hood.

Jeremy Weber

Sound Mekanix Productions

dB Drag World Finals Judge 05' 06' 07' 09' World Finals Head Judge 10' 11' 12'

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 6202 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...