I want to get a little but more out of my 2000 GMC Jimmy but dont really know what to go for for a relatively low price. I see cold air intakes and exhausts but what else will give it a bit more kick for not some much cash? Also which exhaust should I go for? I see a Gibson exhaust but thats it...

Mine is the 2dr 2 wheel drive SLS....

anyone let me know,

thanks

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Ditch the system, gut the interior, remove everybit of weight possible. Thats all shit you can do for free. :ph34r::D Can't beat that price. I'd go with an intake, or i dk about your current intake but mine has an intake muffler, removed mine and replaced it with a straight through pipe that free'd up some horses for close to nothing.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

descreen your mass air flow meter, remove your resonator, im pretty sure urs has one since it a 2000, the list goes on, name your budget and i can go from there

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

budget is kinda low.

im not talking major jumps im not looking to increase by much just somethings to get a bit of a noticeable difference in its sounds and performance.

low budget as of now but yea the exhaust, programer, intake were my first options i just dont really know what else to go for on a low budget.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

low budget intake, get a k and n panel filter, stock replacement, and cut out the front of your air box below the filter, descreen your maf sensor, remove the butterfly from your throttle body blade,, all free or close to it

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

for a low budget you can start with a throttle body spacer, Then a under drive pulley set, A electric fan will make the bigist noticeable difference when doing bolt ons. Do not pull the screen out of the mass air flow sensor. A stock sensor breaths well enof to to supply air to a roller rocker v6 with a blower so its not going to make a difference. what the screen does is stabilize the air before it hits the heated filament. So the best thing to do is make sure the screens as strait as posible. You can add a 30$ chip from the parts store if you cant afford the 300$ programmer. An B & M shift improver increases the line pressure and makes your shifts more positive there only $30 to. If your going to get a fresh air intake get one thats strait and goes from the throttle body to the filter. The acordian piece on the air intake tube robs a lot of power so just buying the front half doesnt really do much. I run a tuned exast with stock pipes because I have california smog. It goes from the stock manifolds to 2 1/2 inch tubes to a cat with 3 inch ins and outs back down to 2 1/2 inch tube to 3 inch 3 chamber flow master. I think thats the size cant remember tho its been a while sins i messed with it. This forum should give you some good info to http://www.s10forum.com/forum/262ci-forum-4-3/