I went to Mega Jam last night, and it was sick. There musta been like 5-15 thousand people there. It was real cool... i saw Deephitters truck there, at the car section. Also saw Hasbrouck and NY Native whips too. The performances were sick... i made eye contact w/ one of the girls from "NINA SKY" and she winked and smiled at me :blush: i was in love... oh man talk about a good time.

Here were the performers:

George Lamond

Noel

Fat Joe

frankie j <--- tore it down

NGP

Lumindee

Nina Sky <---- Im in love :D

Lucas Prata

veronica

ian van dohl

Reina

Naughty By Nature <--- Absolutely Ripped the Stage

labouche

Jeremy Carr

pitbull <--- Tore it dow

michelle williams

LMAO

Ian Van Dahl

colby 0'donnis <--- Surprisingly good

i wish i had brought a camera... then i would had some picks... so many beautiful girls.... it was ridiculous the girl to girl ratio was real nice... for once the girl out numbered the guys, and they were slammin... i was gettin hit on... it was a nice role reversal

ill see if i can find any picks online, and post em

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

I caught the only burn. I was there from 8 am to 10PM. It was held in an old airport field and the shit was crowded. I gave another SMD forum member (biggBoy) a demo of the bass, I closed the the doors not remembering to take out the magazines from the back port. After the demo I opened the the doors up and looked in the back.....all the magazine were ripped to shreds. Holy Shit, It looked like Confide paper. He took pictures of it, hopefully he will post it

I caught the only burn. I was there from 8 am to 10PM. It was held in an old airport field and the shit was crowded. I gave another SMD forum member (biggBoy) a demo of the bass, I closed the the doors not remembering to take out the magazines from the back port. After the demo I opened the the doors up and looked in the back.....all the magazine were ripped to shreds. Holy Shit, It looked like Confide paper. He took pictures of it, hopefully he will post it

ok i got the pic now

rippedmag.jpg