Smd Mafia Kansas And Missouri Chapters!

roscoe1129

imma do it damit even thought its gonna be almost impossible since theres only 15 inches from floor to top of the seat :blink:

SMDMafiaxaosikk.jpg

εις το ονομα του Πατρος και του Υιου και του Αγίου Πνεύματος, eis to onoma tou Patros kai tou Huiou kai tou Hagiou Pneumatos,

Yeah TRUNK. lol My bad

Wheres ROSCOE!?

Anyway Dave when you starting on that blow through? I wanna check that shit. I'm bout to go check that vid to see how it came out but damn thats some door movement!

Joe WOW you have to have the most impressive sealed setup! What amps are you running anyway I think you told me but i forgot....

I say halloween BBQ but Roscoe says "It's too fucking cold for that!"

I am running an audison vrx 1.500. It is a 2000watt class A/B monoblock amp. The crazy thing is, is that it puts out 2000 watts at 13.8volts with only 149 amps of current draw. Audison is a very high end company. I PAID big money for my amp, but it is one of the most accurate setups with 15's that I ever heard. And the wall I want to do with have 3 more of the same amps.

imma do it damit even thought its gonna be almost impossible since theres only 15 inches from floor to top of the seat :blink:

nothing is impossible. noone said you had to face them back. You have well enough room to run 15's sealed, much less vented!!!!

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

ha ha ha that was one of the worst setups i seen that day! but yeah well fuckin make it happen! even if we gotta club some baby seals in the process lol jk :aggressive:

edit: the camaro was the worst not yours joe lol

SMDMafiaxaosikk.jpg

εις το ονομα του Πατρος και του Υιου και του Αγίου Πνεύματος, eis to onoma tou Patros kai tou Huiou kai tou Hagiou Pneumatos,

i dont usually talk s*** on other peoples stuff on things like this but that camaro was the worst set up ive seen in awhile

damn thats IT for rill!?

HAHA you could roll like that..trans am...camaro...i dunno teal with the box against that glass.

JK

I wanna see that shiz pics when your done if I dont see you for a long time!

SMDMafiajay05.jpge8c725c4.jpg

kansas city

werent u the one that killd that bugon my shoulder????

damn thats IT for rill!?

HAHA you could roll like that..trans am...camaro...i dunno teal with the box against that glass.

JK

I wanna see that shiz pics when your done if I dont see you for a long time!

SMDMafiajay05.jpge8c725c4.jpg

kansas city

Archived