banginAltima Posted August 20, 2008 Author Report Posted August 20, 2008 Tight fit.... Box flanked by a pair of G31 Optimas I will have a video later this week. If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
Duece22 Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 Sickkk. I wanna see some vids! 2008 Hummer H3 x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s x1 Sundown Audio 3000D
Siete_Cinqo Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 and i wanna see/know how the hell u got that big ass box in there...............? Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
banginAltima Posted August 20, 2008 Author Report Posted August 20, 2008 and i wanna see/know how the hell u got that big ass box in there...............? With A shoehorn, prybar and some butter.... Hell of a tight fit packin 6 cubes in a mid-size car. If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
Derrick824 Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 With A shoehorn, prybar and some butter.... Hell of a tight fit packin 6 cubes in a middle size car. Sounds like a good time. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif
banginAltima Posted August 20, 2008 Author Report Posted August 20, 2008 Sounds like a good time. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif It was.... wish you could have come by and worked my prybar while I pushed it in.... If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
banginAltima Posted June 26, 2009 Author Report Posted June 26, 2009 A update that is long over do.... Here are some flex vids. Not to bad for 2000 watts. I went from this...(41hz) To this...(41hz) To this... To this with the Sundown 2000... An finally this, my best score to date. All score are sealed on the dash at 40Hz (unless noted). Other pictures. Can fit about 150 dollars worth of food, after all this is my wife's car. ^^^I am sure someone is going to make something funny with that picture. Yeah I suck at buildlogs.... If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.