Gumball 3000 08 Vids!

Big P

Hell yeah!!! I was Planning on making a thread about this :drinks:

Gumball FTMW

I hope I can make it someday!!!

Cars:

Chevy Trailblazer SS or BMW 3 series...

Hell I'll settle if whatever I'm driven stays in the rear view mirror of some exotic :shot:

BTW. Big P I think I saw a bagged truck.... candy orange Chevy C10 if I'm not mistaken

Edited by Sport_truck
94045747046eb36562b98c.gifI can Bounce $h!+ off my roof

Hell yeah!!! I was Planning on making a thread about this :drinks:

Gumball FTMW

I hope I can make it someday!!!

Cars:

Chevy Trailblazer SS or BMW 3 series...

Hell I'll settle if whatever I'm driven stays in the rear view mirror of some exotic :shot:

BTW. Big P I think I saw a bagged truck.... candy orange Chevy C10 if I'm not mistaken

You did! im right off the 101 so we did a photo shoot on there way to LA. If i knew you could just go from frisco to Vegas this year I probably would have done it :( Im saving my $ so I can do a smog legal Lt1 swap with a gear benders over drive. My s10 will make the US part of the trip soon. Ill probably make a big thing out of it in the name of Built2Rail.

heres a thread with some teaser pics and a small wallpaper http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=26882&hl=

You did! im right off the 101 so we did a photo shoot on there way to LA. If i knew you could just go from frisco to Vegas this year I probably would have done it :( Im saving my $ so I can do a smog legal Lt1 swap with a gear benders over drive. My s10 will make the US part of the trip soon. Ill probably make a big thing out of it in the name of Built2Rail.

heres a thread with some teaser pics and a small wallpaper http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=26882&hl=

OMG! I saw this hauling ass Down the Freeway... I was Like that Truck Is FUCKIN SICK! I saw the Wrenches painted on it and figured they were a Gumball Mechanic....

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S