Sonic Electronix

hello, i was wondering if you guys coul help me out....im looking for some install pics in dodge megacabs. im trying to get ideas for my truck and im ust looking for some inspiration...thanks

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

thanks for the reply i have done a couple of installs of my own i was just wondering if anyone out there had done something different or had some other ideas....ive posted a pic of the current install i have and i have pics of some of the installs ive done when i had my scion....just looking for ideas not sure what i want to stick in there...i was thinking of running either 4 tens or a pair of good 12's ported from some rough calculations i shoul have about 6-7 ft3 not including whatever subs i use an ports an such.....i could possibly have more room ust need to get my exact measurements....thanks for any input

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

hello, i was wondering if you guys coul help me out....im looking for some install pics in dodge megacabs. im trying to get ideas for my truck and im ust looking for some inspiration...thanks

I have a couple on my my space that I just did a few months back..

myspace.com/djsacc

cool, ill start another thread when im starting the build if you look under my profile can find my other topics that have pics of my megacab and the current install i have and some of the past installs from my scion

i nearly came when i saw your install.....that is some sick work you do