Sundown Audio

What Amp Should I Use?

loganuf

Alright....im hooking up my new system, ive thought about a lot of amps that would be able to push this system.....but the problem is im kind of on a budget. My budget is like 350.....(im looking at a kx2500 from d18 for 430, but thats the most i can go) what other amps do you guys recommend? would a zx1500.1 push these subs enough? im going to be running a kinetik 1800 or 2400 depending on what i need, but what else is out there that i can run at 2 ohms and get enough to push these subs hard?

Edited by loganuf

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

are your subs dual 2 ohm? That sucks that you are limited to 2 ohm amps. Honestly, the zx1500 would push those. I like to have way more power than I need and just tune the amp down, like the zx2500. I would cough up the little extra money for the 2500. Just me though. I would rather take the 2500 just in case 1500 isn't enough.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

are your subs dual 2 ohm? That sucks that you are limited to 2 ohm amps. Honestly, the zx1500 would push those. I like to have way more power than I need and just tune the amp down, like the zx2500. I would cough up the little extra money for the 2500. Just me though. I would rather take the 2500 just in case 1500 isn't enough.

subs are dual 4.....which is why i can only wire em to a 2 ohm load....or a .5, but just not comfortable with that.....so do u you think the 1500 would push em enough tho?

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

nope.

really? dang that sucks.....cus the 2500 is so much more than the 1500. alright well then what other suggestions for amps do you guys have except for the kicker amps?

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg