New Jay-z Produced By Kanye

haven't liked kanye since he fucked up daft punk's song. That is all.

the song sucked to begin with... kanye jus brought it to life

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

i wouldnt call Kanye a top producer...

I'll take a timbaland track all day long over him

not to mention dr dre

hell id even take a diddy or scott scorch production over him

well duh timbaland the best producer alive...

dre is hot yes but wheres he at?

diddy and scott storch... meh kanye better than diddy, but scott storch... he's well... not up that high, but he make some descent tracks

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

you have to be kidding me ..right ..he calls hisself the best rapper alive .not anyone else...i would say he is just barely in the top 20 ...so dont got there ..

He might not be YOUR fav rapper but i bet hes YOUR fav rappers Fav Rapper ! :rolleyes:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

well shit id be pissed off too, i mean he puts his heart and soul into his music and lost to the black eyed peas?

its like this.. you work years and years on puttin money in your car to make is fast and then one day its all ready to go and you pill up in your lane you seem some rich kid wit no heart into his setup and you beat him but get disqualified... over some dumb shit

bad analogy, being disqualified means you know the rules you broke them tough shit.

he lost in a popularity contest and whined like a bitch basically

what you said is like basically saying the other artist didnt put in thier work

what you said is like basically saying the other artist didnt put in thier work

well basically.. thats the way it is now days.. they jus throw out one hot track and put a bunch of garbage on the rest of the album..

kanye puts all he got on every track

...atleast repsect the dude, who cares if you call him a cry baby... he jus mad cuz he put all he got in everything and didnt get the reward he deserved...

Edited by Eric B

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

those rewards are not for "putting in work" they are for popularity basically. yea he has fans all artist do, but i guess his fans werent enough to sway a commity that he was more of a better choice then the black eyed peas.

plus kanye is pretty much urban audience i hear the black eyed peas at that time in grocery stores, commercials, everywhere of course they won.

i have them but they won big deal

Thank You!!! I thought I was all alone! :D

ha ha ha just like alot of people say that Jay z isnt the best rapper ever........... But name me 1 artist that that would turn down the chance to do a song with him , Better yet any one name me there Fav rapper take them out of their "comfort zone " i can name 10 artist that no matter how hard they tried the song wouldnt be hot , Jay Z not the best ? name me an artist that he CANT do a track with . Now can you say the same thing for Your so called fav rapper ? :rolleyes:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ha ha ha just like alot of people say that Jay z isnt the best rapper ever........... But name me 1 artist that that would turn down the chance to do a song with him , Better yet any one name me there Fav rapper take them out of their "comfort zone " i can name 10 artist that no matter how hard they tried the song wouldnt be hot , Jay Z not the best ? name me an artist that he CANT do a track with . Now can you say the same thing for Your so called fav rapper ? :rolleyes:

Even Jay-Z's enemys do tracks wit him lol :D

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION