B Slaps Posted August 14, 2008 Report Posted August 14, 2008 bro u misunderstood me....i said that all we sell is authentic jordans....and ur right their stitched....but the retors arent fake man, thats a line of jordans that he came out with to represent his older model OG shoes, thake it from someone who actualy works at a shoe store, and not ur homeboys homeboy lol thank you very much. yea imo the retro j's are fake. thats just my opinion. yea i do follow shoes alot and the guy i get them from is the distributor for the sacramento area. trust me he has shit ive never seen. including some spizike's and some forces. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Gq85 Posted August 14, 2008 Report Posted August 14, 2008 sorry bro but your wrong. I work for a shoe store, finishline, and their are real jordans released almost every weekend......just bc their not the OG jordans doesnt make em fake. There called the retros bc their supposed to be a collection after all his original shoes, which is why he does the retro packages.....such as the 19/4 and the 21/2. ordans may not be what they use to be as far as quality, but that doesnt mean that their fake bc they are still legit. ( 6 rings come out this weekend guys Hey what Finishline location you work for?.
Gq85 Posted August 14, 2008 Report Posted August 14, 2008 thank you very much. yea imo the retro j's are fake. thats just my opinion. yea i do follow shoes alot and the guy i get them from is the distributor for the sacramento area. trust me he has shit ive never seen. including some spizike's and some forces. Once again they are not fake. It's not a topic about opinion it's fact. Here's an example: Rockford Fosgate decided to bring back their old school amps you would know them as the 25 To Life amps today. Are they the original one's from back in the day No, does that make them fake No, I see what your trying to say but the word is not "fake".
loganuf Posted August 14, 2008 Report Posted August 14, 2008 Hey what Finishline location you work for?.mall at millenia, orlando florida 2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition: Alpine CDA 9883 2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2 10.7 cu ft box 33hz knu 1/0 wire amp: Kicker ZX2500.1 Kinetik
Lice_01 Posted August 14, 2008 Report Posted August 14, 2008 Umm dude, Retro's are not fake. How can they be fake if Jordan makes them himself (the company aka Nike). And me personally I wouldn't wear fake Jordans, where I live people will easily tell. All I wear is Jordans, Between this month and last month alone I have bought 7 pairs (2 of the Collezione Countdown Packs, 6 rings, + others)
finkster Posted August 14, 2008 Report Posted August 14, 2008 x2, i think they arent "original", but they definitely arent fake.... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Lice_01 Posted August 14, 2008 Report Posted August 14, 2008 Retros are basically a remake for those who didn't get a chance to get the orignal colorway for the shoe, which is awesome. cause I am not that old and if it wasn't for retro's there is no way in hell I would have some of the shoes I have now.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.