9/13/08 Glen Burnie, Md

Chode69

Guest reestblazer

if i see you come to SOTS with a spare on your roof racks, bungee corded or duck tape im gonna wet my pants bahahaha. just throw a spare in nicks soccer mom van :) :-D haha

if i see you come to SOTS with a spare on your roof racks, bungee corded or duck tape im gonna wet my pants bahahaha. just throw a spare in nicks soccer mom van :) :-D haha

he has no room for than.

lol

he needs to mount his box down with some of those bungee cordes lol

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Guest reestblazer

shit if you dont think he has room you should see me and may03lts truck. 2 18s in 12+ cubes in the cargo area of a lil ass trailblazer, its funny. lol

ouch....very ouch..

haha

and hellz yea so we got me, fear, blazer, and may meeting up at 7 in the morning at DOVER SOUND OF TRISTATE on the 13th...so its clear

anyone else care to join???

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

damn. lol my freind signed up

OldsBoomer would be his user name...

he wont be meeting us at SOT but he will be there hes just going from his place (shorter drive). He will be in the horrid looking Oldsmobile Cutlass Ceira lol... its all good tho.

Now my worries are that I am going to be running 2200rms and have stock electrical... not looking good for me... :(

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

ouch....very ouch..

haha

and hellz yea so we got me, fear, fears boy, blazer, assman, and may meeting up at 7 in the morning at DOVER SOUND OF TRISTATE on the 13th...so its clear

anyone else care to join???

Crazy mofo why i all hell would i drive all the way there then drive another hour and a half or so to the show when it takes me a hour to get there from my house http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Crazy mofo why i all hell would i drive all the way there then drive another hour and a half or so to the show when it takes me a hour to get there from my house http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

honestly...i wasnt sure myself....i was gonna ask why but was like meh...fuck it

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest reestblazer

lol i got you. so randy you just going to meet us right there? and everyone else is meeting at sounds of tri state at 7 am that morning right?

Archived