9/13/08 Glen Burnie, Md

Chode69

im tuned around 34 Htz...i cant wait for bass race again!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest reestblazer

hey chode, call me bro, i wanna talk to you about coming down to sounds of tri state tomorrow and getting another run of 0, a fuse block and a kinetik 2400.

Guest reestblazer

fear, you gotta remember this though, if your tuned lower then ramens 12" its deff gonna sound louder to ear, but depending on the peak freq. of your vehicle he might meter higher, take me and chodes advice lol the new term lab mic is a bitch and is veryyyyy picky and ramen will tell ya that to.

Yes. The new meter is very picky. Just make sure you get there early and do a nice sweep so that you can find out what your peak frequency is for your blazer is. I just play a nice sweep that ranges from like 30-80hz and it will tell you where you peak at in your car.

Im tuned at 34hz as well which is pretty optimal for daily. Im also in a daily box in around 2.6 cubes after port and sub displacement.

But seriously when you get there, make sure you get a good amount of runs in. Dont go real hard on it during the trials and the qualifying. just go a little hard on it so you dont rape your battery supply. Im in the Mini street 1 because I only have 1 red top and 1 woofer. I beat 2 guys who each had 1 15 in my class but in the end, I had done a good number on my battery for the day so it just couldnt hold up any longer which made me have mad voltage drop by around 4pm. Finals is where you really need to do your best number. Just get a somewhat decent qualifying so you arent bracketed too low. I was the first in the class so i was the one the winner of the other two guys had to go against.

Im peaking at 53hz which is pretty nice. Hopefully you are in the mid-high 40s so you can place well with spl.

Bassrace is shitton of fun though

fear, you gotta remember this though, if your tuned lower then ramens 12" its deff gonna sound louder to ear, but depending on the peak freq. of your vehicle he might meter higher, take me and chodes advice lol the new term lab mic is a bitch and is veryyyyy picky and ramen will tell ya that to.

guess aslong as i beat someone ill be happy...

Yes. The new meter is very picky. Just make sure you get there early and do a nice sweep so that you can find out what your peak frequency is for your blazer is. I just play a nice sweep that ranges from like 30-80hz and it will tell you where you peak at in your car.

Im tuned at 34hz as well which is pretty optimal for daily. Im also in a daily box in around 2.6 cubes after port and sub displacement.

But seriously when you get there, make sure you get a good amount of runs in. Dont go real hard on it during the trials and the qualifying. just go a little hard on it so you dont rape your battery supply. Im in the Mini street 1 because I only have 1 red top and 1 woofer. I beat 2 guys who each had 1 15 in my class but in the end, I had done a good number on my battery for the day so it just couldnt hold up any longer which made me have mad voltage drop by around 4pm. Finals is where you really need to do your best number. Just get a somewhat decent qualifying so you arent bracketed too low. I was the first in the class so i was the one the winner of the other two guys had to go against.

Im peaking at 53hz which is pretty nice. Hopefully you are in the mid-high 40s so you can place well with spl.

Bassrace is shitton of fun though

yea i dont have any sweeps i dont think. I have this sweep-ish thing called resonance test by bass mekanik that is on there V.5 cd but thats the only thing i have. i did a 146.8 with it on SOTs bs mic....

ha like i said... this will be my first real bass race i supose...

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Archived