9/13/08 Glen Burnie, Md

Chode69

guess aslong as i beat someone ill be happy...

yea i dont have any sweeps i dont think. I have this sweep-ish thing called resonance test by bass mekanik that is on there V.5 cd but thats the only thing i have. i did a 146.8 with it on SOTs bs mic....

ha like i said... this will be my first real bass race i supose...

for bass race you need to use a music cd,thats not altered in any way.Alot of people use lil jon or young jeezyNot to burst your bubble if you were doing a 146-147 at SOTS you'll prolly be doing a 140-142 on the term lab,might be more with the new amp and battery

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

for bass race you need to use a music cd,thats not altered in any way.Alot of people use lil jon or young jeezyNot to burst your bubble if you were doing a 146-147 at SOTS you'll prolly be doing a 140-142 on the term lab,might be more with the new amp and battery

I got me the new Jeezy CD today. sounds like some of the tracks get pretty loud.

I am pretty sure Im around a 140 on the new once since im no where near chode and he says hes a 146... like you said the. new amp and battery... who know maybe it will make a big difference.

I just hope i can get me a decent score to be kinda proud of ya know? :D

Any recomended songs Assman?

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

I got me the new Jeezy CD today. sounds like some of the tracks get pretty loud.

I am pretty sure Im around a 140 on the new once since im no where near chode and he says hes a 146... like you said the. new amp and battery... who know maybe it will make a big difference.

I just hope i can get me a decent score to be kinda proud of ya know? :D

Any recomended songs Assman?

Whats your box is tuned to?

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

good news for me. I got the HC1400 in under the hood and the amp in... And my voltage isnt dropping at all compared to what it used to do with my stock battery and my Hifonics amp... and my sub is a whole shiz loud louder!

:D

good beans,just have to wait another week until the show

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

good news for me. I got the HC1400 in under the hood and the amp in... And my voltage isnt dropping at all compared to what it used to do with my stock battery and my Hifonics amp... and my sub is a whole shiz loud louder!

:D

Cool deal man

yea hopefully the weather is better than this weekend. im sure you are experiencing the same thing at your place lol.

Yeah what a crappy weekend....hanna ftl

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Archived